Looking for middle school state meet information? Here are some answers to frequently asked questions.
- Updated Performance List is now available. Heat sheets will not be posted since we seed the heats after check-in.
- If you qualified through one of the official regional qualifying meets either in the top four or an auto-mark, you are automatically entered. There is no need to do anything else, but show up for check-in. No entry form or further entry fee. Please get there by 9AM.
- If you were unable to run at a regional meet and qualified through a high school district/region/state meet, you must fill out an entry form. At this point your entry is going to be late, so you will need to print out this entry form and bring it with you to the meet. Show up at 8AM to register, late entry fee is $20.
- The meet is Saturday, May 3 and starts at 9AM at the National Training Center in Clermont. Here is the schedule of events.
- Best hotel to stay at is the Hampton Inn, which is literally right in front of the track, phone number is (352) 536-6600. We do not have a group rate, but next yaer probably will set that up.
- Parking is $5.
- Any questions? Don't email me this year... the 2008 meet director is Don DeNoon - email@example.com.