UF Mt. Dew Invitational 2017
09/13/2017 12:56:02 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
ATTENTION Coaches: The University of Florida - Mt. Dew Invitational (on 9/23) high school races have been CANCELLED. The golf course has flooded. They are going to plan to go ahead with college races.
ATTENTION Coaches:

The University of Florida - Mt. Dew Invitational (on 9/23) high school races have been CANCELLED. The golf course has flooded. They are going to plan to go ahead with college races.
09/13/2017 1:55:28 PM
Power User
Do not cancel your rooms just yet. I am working on finding a venue to accommodate a high school and potentially a middle school meet to take the place of the UF Invite and a few other events that may be cancelled. For the weekend of 9/23/17. We will know for sure by Friday if this option works out. As soon as I know i will post all the information to here and www.b3rsports.com Thanks, Dusty Smith
Do not cancel your rooms just yet. I am working on finding a venue to accommodate a high school and potentially a middle school meet to take the place of the UF Invite and a few other events that may be cancelled. For the weekend of 9/23/17.

We will know for sure by Friday if this option works out. As soon as I know i will post all the information to here and www.b3rsports.com

Thanks,
Dusty Smith
09/13/2017 3:11:25 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
The Katie Caples Invitational, in Jacksonville, still has space available for 8 high school teams and any middle school teams that would like to attend. High School teams should get signed up ASAP to secure a spot.
The Katie Caples Invitational, in Jacksonville, still has space available for 8 high school teams and any middle school teams that would like to attend. High School teams should get signed up ASAP to secure a spot.
09/14/2017 7:07:43 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@CoachHalliday what's the status of the college races?
@CoachHalliday
what's the status of the college races?
09/14/2017 11:06:39 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@coachjodyhale They are still on.
@coachjodyhale

They are still on.
09/15/2017 5:10:59 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@CoachKCurran One of the best CC meets I've been to. Wish you could fit in a college division. With 3 BK grads on my team they love to race that meet again.
@CoachKCurran
One of the best CC meets I've been to. Wish you could fit in a college division. With 3 BK grads on my team they love to race that meet again.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.