Avery Creek Distance Showcase at Trinity Prep 2018
05/08/2018 8:38:59 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Just wondering because I’ve seen people in past years have counted for their high schools so that their times can go towards school records and their profiles. If my coach registered me as a club since it said to register as clubs, will it still count for my school?
Just wondering because I've seen people in past years have counted for their high schools so that their times can go towards school records and their profiles. If my coach registered me as a club since it said to register as clubs, will it still count for my school?
05/08/2018 10:40:35 PM
User
I would believe since your Coach signed you up that you would be eligible to set your school records. Ultimately it's up to the Coaches and school admission to make the call! Good Luck!
I would believe since your Coach signed you up that you would be eligible to set your school records. Ultimately it's up to the Coaches and school admission to make the call! Good Luck!
05/09/2018 7:47:02 AM
Power User
@conwoz The results you are referring to are the ones listed on flrunners. They can't show your club because they need it to go on your profile and their system can't handle an athlete on multiple squads so they alter the official results to show your school affiliation instead. The official results found on the timer's website will show you as part of a club or unattached. Depends on how you register.
@conwoz

The results you are referring to are the ones listed on flrunners. They can't show your club because they need it to go on your profile and their system can't handle an athlete on multiple squads so they alter the official results to show your school affiliation instead. The official results found on the timer's website will show you as part of a club or unattached. Depends on how you register.
05/13/2018 7:11:54 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@warrehouse Thanks so much!
@warrehouse
Thanks so much!
05/14/2018 8:30:01 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@conwoz does the times ran at the trinity prep distance showcase race show up on Florida runners ranking ? Because as of right now I don’t see no updated times.
@conwoz does the times ran at the trinity prep distance showcase race show up on Florida runners ranking ? Because as of right now I don't see no updated times.
05/14/2018 9:45:52 AM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
Working on getting those in today.
Working on getting those in today.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.