FL Runners ROC Runner
09/17/2018 9:53:50 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
We are a small school and will be participating in the Friday Division. However, I have a runner who should be running in the ROC race on Saturday. How do I enter him in that race? Thanks Coach Robertson JCHS
We are a small school and will be participating in the Friday Division. However, I have a runner who should be running in the ROC race on Saturday. How do I enter him in that race?

Thanks

Coach Robertson
JCHS
09/17/2018 11:18:19 AM
Power User
@crobertson33 Please see Dale's response and follow his direction/wisdom. Also, enter ALL athletes that are running regardless of what exact race they will be running (determined by meet host)
@crobertson33
Please see Dale's response and follow his direction/wisdom. Also, enter ALL athletes that are running regardless of what exact race they will be running (determined by meet host)
09/17/2018 11:30:48 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@crobertson33 Coach, I will be releasing the list of the individuals who are accepted into the ROC on Monday, September 24h.
@crobertson33
Coach,

I will be releasing the list of the individuals who are accepted into the ROC on Monday, September 24h.
09/17/2018 11:31:51 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Understood. Just would like him to actually race in the ROC on Sat morn. vs. small school on Friday. Thanks @Coach_Hill
Understood. Just would like him to actually race in the ROC on Sat morn. vs. small school on Friday. Thanks

@Coach_Hill
09/17/2018 12:16:01 PM
Power User
@crobertson33 That decision is made by the meet staff. In order for him to be resulted, he needs to be entered, so please enter all of your athletes. Which race they participate in is not our decision and never was/will be. Best of luck to all of your athletes.
@crobertson33
That decision is made by the meet staff. In order for him to be resulted, he needs to be entered, so please enter all of your athletes. Which race they participate in is not our decision and never was/will be. Best of luck to all of your athletes.
09/18/2018 4:21:46 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@crobertson33 If you're concerned about which race to put him in with online registration, it doesn't really matter from a timing/results perspective. Similarly, you could change someone from JV to Varsity (or vice versa) on race day and it wouldn't throw anything off. For cross country this doesn't matter. For track it obviously would.
@crobertson33 If you're concerned about which race to put him in with online registration, it doesn't really matter from a timing/results perspective. Similarly, you could change someone from JV to Varsity (or vice versa) on race day and it wouldn't throw anything off.

For cross country this doesn't matter. For track it obviously would.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.