ROC question
09/23/2018 9:15:14 AM
User
I have a question about the Race of Champions. From what I've read, in order for an individual to be considered for the Race of Champions on SATURDAY the team must be registered for the Saturday Invitational. If the team is registered for Friday, individual athletes will NOT be considered for ROC on Saturday. Is this correct? So basically asking if the meet director is looking to the Friday athletes for ROC or is it Saturday athletes only?
I have a question about the Race of Champions. From what I've read, in order for an individual to be considered for the Race of Champions on SATURDAY the team must be registered for the Saturday Invitational. If the team is registered for Friday, individual athletes will NOT be considered for ROC on Saturday. Is this correct? So basically asking if the meet director is looking to the Friday athletes for ROC or is it Saturday athletes only?
09/23/2018 9:34:45 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@jasonmarson No, I am looking at all teams. I have sent out emails to the coaches that if they have an athlete they would like me to consider to let me know. I try to keep the teams intact as much as possible. Some coaches want their athlete to run with the team.
@jasonmarson
No, I am looking at all teams. I have sent out emails to the coaches that if they have an athlete they would like me to consider to let me know. I try to keep the teams intact as much as possible. Some coaches want their athlete to run with the team.
09/23/2018 3:26:43 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@mastersrunr. What is your email please? I have an athlete I would like you consider for the ROC race on Saturday. Thanks
@mastersrunr. What is your email please? I have an athlete I would like you consider for the ROC race on Saturday. Thanks

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.