FACA Senior All-Star Meet, Holloway Park, Nov. 16-17, 2018
09/30/2018 6:26:36 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Please note that the first round of "watch lists" will be coming out soon for the FACA Senior All-Star Meet. We will be looking to field 8 athletes for each team (boys and girls): North, South, East, and West. Athletes must be a senior. We will also be looking for coaches for each team. If you find one of your athletes on the "watch list", please email me (fleminb@martin.k12.fl.us) if you know for sure that your athlete will be interested in accepting a position on the team. We will continue to monitor the top athletes in each area of the state going into the FHSAA State Finals, with multiple "watch lists" coming out over the month of October, in as effort to get each team filled with top athletes. We will need to finalize the teams by Monday, Nov. 12. More information to come! Bonnie Fleming South Fork HS FACA State Chairman 772-285-4537 (cell)
Please note that the first round of "watch lists" will be coming out soon for the FACA Senior All-Star Meet. We will be looking to field 8 athletes for each team (boys and girls): North, South, East, and West. Athletes must be a senior. We will also be looking for coaches for each team. If you find one of your athletes on the "watch list", please email me (fleminb@martin.k12.fl.us) if you know for sure that your athlete will be interested in accepting a position on the team. We will continue to monitor the top athletes in each area of the state going into the FHSAA State Finals, with multiple "watch lists" coming out over the month of October, in as effort to get each team filled with top athletes. We will need to finalize the teams by Monday, Nov. 12. More information to come!

Bonnie Fleming
South Fork HS
FACA State Chairman
772-285-4537 (cell)
10/05/2018 9:40:55 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Where is the watch list located
Where is the watch list located
10/07/2018 11:44:47 AM
Power User
@dcoach Coming up tonight hopefully. I've had a busy week!
@dcoach Coming up tonight hopefully. I've had a busy week!
10/07/2018 4:15:01 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@CoachRaposo Thanks Ryan! What would we all do without you?!
@CoachRaposo

Thanks Ryan! What would we all do without you?!
11/07/2018 2:12:14 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Please be on the lookout for the next FACA Senior Watch List for the All-Star meet! Email me if you are interested in coaching a team or if one of your athletes listed on the watch list is interested in participating. Bonnie Fleming fleminb@martin.k12.fl.us
Please be on the lookout for the next FACA Senior Watch List for the All-Star meet! Email me if you are interested in coaching a team or if one of your athletes listed on the watch list is interested in participating.

Bonnie Fleming

fleminb@martin.k12.fl.us
11/08/2018 11:21:12 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@southforkrunning Bonnie, I know my son is down on the list but if a spot is available for him, it would great for him to participate. Michael welborn, east lake hs
@southforkrunning Bonnie, I know my son is down on the list but if a spot is available for him, it would great for him to participate. Michael welborn, east lake hs
11/10/2018 2:35:26 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@CoachRaposo if a spot is open Alex Quesada Perez would like to be part of the west team ( Gaither HS ) contact coach Jenkins with details.
@CoachRaposo if a spot is open Alex Quesada Perez would like to be part of the west team ( Gaither HS ) contact coach Jenkins with details.
11/10/2018 6:01:20 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
I think there should be a live televised draft for the all-star meet, like the NBA is doing.
I think there should be a live televised draft for the all-star meet, like the NBA is doing.
11/10/2018 6:25:05 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
LOL, I’ll let Shelton know! Too funny!
LOL, I'll let Shelton know! Too funny!
11/11/2018 10:06:17 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@southforkrunning Nick Kamen from Gulf Coast HS ( 6th most recent watch list ) would like to race this Saturday in FACA meet. Nick ran 16:13 for 8th in 3A race. Thanks Carl Egbert Gulf Coast HS
@southforkrunning Nick Kamen from Gulf Coast HS ( 6th most recent watch list ) would like to race this Saturday in FACA meet. Nick ran 16:13 for 8th in 3A race. Thanks

Carl Egbert
Gulf Coast HS
11/12/2018 11:20:26 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Leah Marville is interested in running in in the faca race. Coach milhollan
Leah Marville is interested in running in in the faca race. Coach milhollan

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.