3AR3 at The Farm
11/03/2018 2:58:01 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Big shout out to B3R sports and Dusty for putting on a great meet. I wasn’t there in September so I can’t speak to the course then. But as of today, I’m a fan of the Farm. The issues brought up in previous posts didn’t seem to exist today. Well done by all involved and congrats to all that advanced to the State Championships next week.
Big shout out to B3R sports and Dusty for putting on a great meet. I wasn't there in September so I can't speak to the course then. But as of today, I'm a fan of the Farm. The issues brought up in previous posts didn't seem to exist today. Well done by all involved and congrats to all that advanced to the State Championships next week.
11/03/2018 3:09:57 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@Altimari13 I agree fully. It was a great meet this morning (4A-2). Some of the small issues were fixed for this meet (such as more trash cans around the area), and the course was very safe and dry now that we are in the dry season here in Florida. Great meet all around.
@Altimari13
I agree fully. It was a great meet this morning (4A-2). Some of the small issues were fixed for this meet (such as more trash cans around the area), and the course was very safe and dry now that we are in the dry season here in Florida. Great meet all around.
11/03/2018 4:08:19 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Agreed. Well done Dusty.
Agreed. Well done Dusty.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.