In case you missed it... direct athletics
11/07/2018 7:00:26 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
[url=https://www.fhsaa.org/news/2018/1106]https://www.fhsaa.org/news/2018/1106[/url]
11/07/2018 8:06:11 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Trying to contain my excitement
Trying to contain my excitement
11/08/2018 11:36:42 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@CoachGCracker I wonder if cross country will follow suit. If cross country follows suit, then where does that put FlRunners/milesplit? It will definitely be such an inconvenience to have to input an entire roster for both Direct Athletics AND Fl.milesplit. I'm guessing that is exactly what Direct Athletics wants....getting more Florida meet directors to use their registration system (since that is what will be used for the State series). Hmmmmmm.....
@CoachGCracker

I wonder if cross country will follow suit. If cross country follows suit, then where does that put FlRunners/milesplit?

It will definitely be such an inconvenience to have to input an entire roster for both Direct Athletics AND Fl.milesplit.

I'm guessing that is exactly what Direct Athletics wants....getting more Florida meet directors to use their registration system (since that is what will be used for the State series).

Hmmmmmm.....
11/08/2018 12:48:09 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
They import everything, it wasn't that bad.
They import everything, it wasn't that bad.
11/08/2018 4:48:30 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@multijumps Yeah I have mixed feelings. I love milesplit and how I can do things on here like virtual meets and alter times to see where I really am as a team from meet to meet. I also though loved Tfrrs when I coached college it was wonderful. So I’m willing to see how it goes and keep an open mind.
@multijumps

Yeah I have mixed feelings. I love milesplit and how I can do things on here like virtual meets and alter times to see where I really am as a team from meet to meet. I also though loved Tfrrs when I coached college it was wonderful. So I'm willing to see how it goes and keep an open mind.
11/09/2018 10:52:43 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
As a heads up - you can use MileSplit's registration system during the regular season. We will have the ID numbers in our system so that when you download the entries that information is carried over. DirectAthletics does charge $.25/athlete for registration while it is completely free to use MileSplit.
As a heads up - you can use MileSplit's registration system during the regular season. We will have the ID numbers in our system so that when you download the entries that information is carried over. DirectAthletics does charge $.25/athlete for registration while it is completely free to use MileSplit.
11/09/2018 11:33:26 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@wcarunner Nice!
@wcarunner

Nice!
11/09/2018 8:13:30 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
$$$
$$$

You must be logged in to comment.