Meet Comment: Flrunners.com MS State Championship 2008
05/04/2008 10:29:40 PM
User
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE MIAMI ATHLETES WHO COMPETED IN THE MS STATE CHAMPIONSHIP... ESPECIALLY ... ROBIN, COURTNEY, MICHELLE, STEPHANIE, & VICTORIA.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE MIAMI ATHLETES WHO COMPETED IN THE MS STATE CHAMPIONSHIP... ESPECIALLY ... ROBIN, COURTNEY, MICHELLE, STEPHANIE, & VICTORIA.
05/05/2008 8:25:41 AM
User
What a great day at Clermont! It was nice to see so many athletes, parents and coaches from the Miami area. All of the athletes gave it their best, and it showed. I'd especially like to congratulate my daughter, Briana, for medaling in the 100M hurdles, long jump and discus. It was a great way to end the season.
What a great day at Clermont! It was nice to see so many athletes, parents and coaches from the Miami area. All of the athletes gave it their best, and it showed. I'd especially like to congratulate my daughter, Briana, for medaling in the 100M hurdles, long jump and discus. It was a great way to end the season.
05/05/2008 11:18:22 AM
User
Congratulations to the Jacksonville Allstars. You will see these girls again in the very near future. God willing.... Wonderful job Alyse on setting a new record in the 200H... You go girl... Love, Coach Rogers
Congratulations to the Jacksonville Allstars. You will see these girls again in the very near future. God willing.... Wonderful job Alyse on setting a new record in the 200H... You go girl...

Love, Coach Rogers
05/06/2008 2:28:02 PM
Coach
Kevin Delgado a 7th grader had a wining throw on the shot put of 49' 025 just 3' of the record thrown by an 8th grader on 2006 Kevin's throw is also the best throw on the Nation for 2008
Kevin Delgado a 7th grader had a wining throw on the shot put of 49' 025 just 3' of the record thrown by an 8th grader on 2006 Kevin's throw is also the best throw on the Nation for 2008
05/11/2008 12:04:09 PM
User
my times from this meet arent on my stats and i got my PR's in my events. why aren't they coming up ??
my times from this meet arent on my stats and i got my PR's in my events. why aren't they coming up ??
05/18/2008 1:55:04 PM
User
I wonder what ever happened to my record in the shot put from years past. I competed in 1976-77 for Nautilus Jr. High in Miami Beach and won the shot put at Miami Dade South campus for the Dade County Championships ( there was no State meet at the time for Middle school) in the "B" division (8th grade, 13-14yr.old) with a throw of 49' 11.5" using the 4k. shot put ( 8lb.13oz.) Even though there was no discus contested at that time at the Dade County Jr. High Championships, I did throw 144' 8" with the 1.6k discus in the following weeks for the North Miami Track Club at the Miami Dade north campus and also qualified for the Hershey T&F competition for the state of Florida in the softball throw with a toss of 291'. Thought some of you youngesters would like to know what kind of throwers we had in Miami back in the day. I still throw to this day at 46 years of age and my P.R. in shot put for the men's 45-49 age group was #1 in the nation (USATF) Masters and #7 in the world, throwing the 16 pound (7.26k.) shot 49' 6" Milton Girouard
I wonder what ever happened to my record in the shot put from years past. I competed in 1976-77 for Nautilus Jr. High in Miami Beach and won the shot put at Miami Dade South campus for the Dade County Championships ( there was no State meet at the time for Middle school) in the "B" division (8th grade, 13-14yr.old) with a throw of 49' 11.5" using the 4k. shot put ( 8lb.13oz.) Even though there was no discus contested at that time at the Dade County Jr. High Championships, I did throw 144' 8" with the 1.6k discus in the following weeks for the North Miami Track Club at the Miami Dade north campus and also qualified for the Hershey T&F competition for the state of Florida in the softball throw with a toss of 291'. Thought some of you youngesters would like to know what kind of throwers we had in Miami back in the day. I still throw to this day at 46 years of age and my P.R. in shot put for the men's 45-49 age group was #1 in the nation (USATF) Masters and #7 in the world, throwing the 16 pound (7.26k.) shot 49' 6" Milton Girouard
06/10/2008 12:42:32 PM
User
( To all athletes / couches )Me Tyrell Ladaker have a realy confuseing question to ask. You can aswers this question with your own oppinion! Would you stop your child for coming to practic or should i say stop running track just because they mest up one time! yes / no mines did because i stayed at a teenager party until 3:00am in the morning but the thing is that the party started at 7:00pm and plus the party was harmless and safe please write me ! and i will reply to you!!!!
( To all athletes / couches )Me Tyrell Ladaker have a realy confuseing question to ask. You can aswers this question with your own oppinion! Would you stop your child for coming to practic or should i say stop running track just because they mest up one time! yes / no mines did because i stayed at a teenager party until 3:00am in the morning but the thing is that the party started at 7:00pm and plus the party was harmless and safe please write me ! and i will reply to you!!!!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.