TRACK & FIELD MEET
This information will
determine the heats and lane assignments for our track meet. Four athletes are allowed in each event. Only
3/16th pyramid spikes are allowed!!!
COACHES MEETING IS AT 8:30AM
COACHES PLEASE NOTE:
1. Entries will be done online at FLRUNNERS.COM. It's the coach's responsibility to register their team.
2. Entry Fee: $75.00 per team, $150.00 for both teams.
3. Coaches will pick up their packets from the infield at the timing tent. Entry fee will be due at this time or your team will not participate.
4. All running events are timed finals. Fastest heat will run first, slower heats follow.
5. SCORING: All events including relays will be scored 10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1
6. Each athlete will get three attempts in the shot put, discus, LJ and TJ
7. The meet will be scored on HYTEK, and timed using Eagle Eye Pro 100.
ORDER OF EVENTS
Boys follow girls in all running events. Field events begin at 9:00 am running events begin at 9:15 am.
9:00 FIELD EVENTS
LONG JUMP - (CAFETERIA STYLE) Girl's run through 9:00-9:30; jumps 9:30-10:45
Boy's run through 10:45-11:15; jumps 11:15-1:30
HIGH JUMP - girls, boys
SHOT PUT - girls, boys
DISCUS - boys, girls
POLE VAULT - girls, boys
TRIPLE JUMP - (cafeteria style) boys, run through 9:00-9:30; jumps 9:30-10:45
girls, run through 10:45-11:15, jumps 11:15-1:30
9:15 RUNNING EVENTS:
- No discussions yet. Be the first!