We are super excited to have IAAF World Youth Silver medalist and Pan Am Junior 100m champion Khalifa St. Fort take us along for her senior year of high school and her road to Rio in a series called "Khalifa's Korner". In episode 1, St. Fort takes Trinidad & Tobago Olympian, coach, and NBC analyst Ato Boldon's Tesla for a test drive and takes us through her preparation for the T&T CARIFTA Trials where she placed first in the 100 and 200 and will represent her country in the CARIFTA Games in Grenada.
- 55m (in) - 6.92
- 100m - 11.19
- 200m (in) - 24.99
- 200m - 23.50
- 400m - 58.73
- Khalifa's Athlete Profile
- Article: Khalifa St. Fort Blazes US #1 100m/200m Marks at CARIFTA Trials
- Article: Khalifa St. Fort Signs With UCLA!
- Article: MileSplit National Team Bold Prediction: Khalifa St. Fort Turns Pro In 2016
- Article: Meet Khalifa St. Fort, First U.S. High Schooler To Medal At Senior Worlds