Cross Country Athletes!
You've been officially selected to participate in the 2019 F.A.C.A. Cross Country Senior All-Star Classic!
Now that you've been selected, here are the final instructions and required documents. Please read all of the information below, download the forms, get them filled out and turned in as soon as possible. All of this must be completed before you are able to officially participate in the meet as designated by the Florida Athletic Coaches Association. If you still have any questions after reading everything, please feel free to contact Coach Bonnie Fleming and Coach Ryan Raposo.
Senior All-Star Required Documents:
Please print these forms below and present to your high
1) Congratulatory & Informational Letter for High School Coach
2) High School Coach's Responsibilities for All-Star Classics
3) Athlete Sponsorship Form - Must be filled out and turned in with the $90 sponsorship check
Reminder: Besides just securing the sponsorship check, your high school coach must be a member of the Florida Athletic Coaches Association. If you are unaware of your coach's status, please contact the F.A.C.A. Executive Director, Shelton Crews (firstname.lastname@example.org) and he can verify for you. If you know they are not a member, please have them register here: F.A.C.A. 2019-20 Online Membership Registration Page
Please view / print the forms below for hotel and scheduling
4) Congratulatory & Informational Letter for Athletes and Parents
5) F.A.C.A.Cross Country Senior All-Star Weekend Schedule
Please Note: The banquet on Friday evening is for All-Star athletes and All-Star coaches. Parents and high school coaches are welcome to attend, but there will only be enough food and drinks for the All-Stars. Also, for the banquet, athletes and coaches should dress in nice or semi-formal clothing. Full suits and gowns are not necessary, but athletes should NOT be in t-shirts, shorts, or ripped jeans for this special event.
Please print and fill out the forms below in order to submit to
6) Athlete Acceptance & Commitment to Participate Form - Please fax or email to the F.A.C.A. Executive Director, Shelton Crews (850-727-8194 or email@example.com)
7) Parent Voluntary Consent Form - Please fill out and bring with you on Friday, November 16th
All of the above forms were provided by Shelton Crews, the Executive Director of the Florida Athletic Coaches Association. Once all of the requirements are fulfilled, then are you ready to race!
F.A.C.A. Senior All-Star Meet Page: https://fl.milesplit.com/meets/370474
2019 F.A.C.A. Cross Country All-Star Coaching Staff:
This year's all-star coaches from around the state include...
Please feel free to contact your All-Star Coach to get more information about when they will be arriving in Lakeland and to get more information about the rest of your All-Star teammates.
again everyone! See you in Lakeland!