The tentative schedule for the 2020 FACA Track and Field Clinic, held at the Daytona Beach Hilton Oceanfront on January 9-11, is here.
- This clinic is for track and field coaches of any level -- to learn from excellent coaches and share ideas.
- From panels with championship coaches to examining common practices in sprints to understanding the teach and technique for discus, the FACA clinic has a range of discussions across all classifications, events, and disciplines.
- The Clinic is free for all FACA members.
- Here is the link to become a FACA member: Florida Athletic Coaches Association Membership Form
- January 9, 2020 - January 11, 2020
- Clinic is held at the Daytona Beach OceanFront Resort
- Here is the link to book: Daytona Beach Ocean Front Resort Hilton
- The FACA track and field clinic is an opportunity to learn and teach different techniques and training beliefs, so that you can take your knowledge back to your team to create and sustain an excellent program.
- Benefits with your FACA membership
We will be on-site to provide coverage this weekend. Look out for updates on flrunners.com, Twitter @flrunners, Facebook @flrunners, and Instagram @fl.milesplit.