Early Registration Ends January 31st
01/30/2013 10:43:07 AM
Coach
Hi Coaches, Just a reminder that the early registration rate ends tomorrow. Be sure to register by the end of the day tomorrow to save on your team's registration fee. The registration fee increases from $145 per team per gender to $180 per team per gender after tomorrow. Feel free to call me with any questions. Thanks, Matthew Hanson Sports Sales Manager Disney Track & Field/Cross Country 407-938-3803
Hi Coaches,

Just a reminder that the early registration rate ends tomorrow. Be sure to register by the end of the day tomorrow to save on your team's registration fee. The registration fee increases from $145 per team per gender to $180 per team per gender after tomorrow.

Feel free to call me with any questions.

Thanks,
Matthew Hanson
Sports Sales Manager
Disney Track & Field/Cross Country
407-938-3803
01/30/2013 11:05:40 PM
Coach
Hi, my team attened the showcase last year. I've been trying to pay for it but the website is blocked by schools computers and when i got home today, there was no link to click on to make a payment. What should I do, I really want to attend?
Hi, my team attened the showcase last year. I've been trying to pay for it but the website is blocked by schools computers and when i got home today, there was no link to click on to make a payment. What should I do, I really want to attend?

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.