Bay Area Middle School Cross Country Championships 2013
10/26/2013 2:18:52 AM
Admin
Laura - do you know when to expect results? Thanks for hosting the meet! Loved the course and loved the efficiency!
Laura - do you know when to expect results? Thanks for hosting the meet! Loved the course and loved the efficiency!
10/26/2013 9:49:09 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Will work on the boys times after the coffee stimulates the brain. Please come hunt me down next time and let me meet you face to face. Laura
Will work on the boys times after the coffee stimulates the brain. Please come hunt me down next time and let me meet you face to face.
Laura
10/26/2013 10:40:40 AM
Admin
@LSFRED I know, things got hectic as we had a girl go down for about 30 minutes yesterday (special thanks to those who helped)! We'll see you guys next week either way!
@LSFRED I know, things got hectic as we had a girl go down for about 30 minutes yesterday (special thanks to those who helped)! We'll see you guys next week either way!
10/26/2013 11:30:48 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Got them calculated, now just trying to send them to myself. But copies have been sent to milesplit. That was your girl? Is she OK now? Teresa, the lady helping your team is a good friend of mine. She is a nurse and has a company that teaches 1st aid and CPR.
Got them calculated, now just trying to send them to myself. But copies have been sent to milesplit.
That was your girl? Is she OK now? Teresa, the lady helping your team is a good friend of mine. She is a nurse and has a company that teaches 1st aid and CPR.
10/26/2013 2:24:43 PM
Admin
@LSFRED She was fine after all of the help we received. Greatly appreciated! I will try to reach out to you and the Hillsborough coach before the state meet to ensure we get some faces with names before we go into 'hibernation' for a short bit.
@LSFRED She was fine after all of the help we received. Greatly appreciated! I will try to reach out to you and the Hillsborough coach before the state meet to ensure we get some faces with names before we go into 'hibernation' for a short bit.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.