A quick question on procedure for XC
11/11/2013 12:54:37 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Does anyone else see an advantage in moving district meetings up in the calendar? For example our basketball coaches actually meet in the spring to decide district host well in advance of their season. I would like to see district hosts (and region apps as well) determined before the season begins. This would help in getting venues/timing done as well. Ideas/thoughts?
Does anyone else see an advantage in moving district meetings up in the calendar? For example our basketball coaches actually meet in the spring to decide district host well in advance of their season. I would like to see district hosts (and region apps as well) determined before the season begins. This would help in getting venues/timing done as well. Ideas/thoughts?
11/11/2013 1:04:10 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@LHPcoach I have always wondered why we wait so long before the planning meetings. Personally I think the meetings are a waste of time. Traveling an hour each way in traffic to figure out who the district host is. Has to be a more efficient way to do it
@LHPcoach

I have always wondered why we wait so long before the planning meetings. Personally I think the meetings are a waste of time. Traveling an hour each way in traffic to figure out who the district host is. Has to be a more efficient way to do it
11/11/2013 1:08:10 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Sorry -meant to put this in post for xc suggestions for committee meeting
Sorry -meant to put this in post for xc suggestions for committee meeting

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.