FSU Relays 2014
03/03/2014 11:13:23 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
I am getting a bunch of emails asking how to register for the FSU Relays. Registration is here on flrunners.com along with the meet information. Please let me know if you are seeing it differently.
I am getting a bunch of emails asking how to register for the FSU Relays. Registration is here on flrunners.com along with the meet information. Please let me know if you are seeing it differently.
03/03/2014 5:34:07 PM
Coach
When do decide who gets to run in the elite boys 3200. Can I still send in a time for my runner after the steinbrenner meet on the 15th?
When do decide who gets to run in the elite boys 3200. Can I still send in a time for my runner after the steinbrenner meet on the 15th?
03/05/2014 8:41:04 AM
Coach
Coach, is there anyway I can get an invoice to your meet so that I may cut a check? Our district will not let us write checks unless we have an invoice first. Thanks
Coach, is there anyway I can get an invoice to your meet so that I may cut a check? Our district will not let us write checks unless we have an invoice first. Thanks
03/05/2014 1:51:38 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@ftmyers Once you enter your athletes you should be able to download or print out an invoice. Let me know if you cannot find this.
@ftmyers Once you enter your athletes you should be able to download or print out an invoice. Let me know if you cannot find this.
03/09/2014 9:07:30 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
Registration closes Wednesday. Please make sure you get your entries in on time.
Registration closes Wednesday. Please make sure you get your entries in on time.
03/11/2014 11:31:59 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
Coaches, please make your final entries by the deadline Wednesday. If you have any concerns please let me know by Wednesday too. If plans have changed please let me know and take out your athletes so that someone else does not get cut for a spot that will not be filled. Please understand that in some of the events (mainly the 3200m and 1600m) there is a huge demand. We will do the best we can to get all athletes in the correct heats. I can already let everyone know the fast heats for the 3200m boys Friday evening will be all 9:50 and below. The 1st consolation heat Saturday morning will have all sub 10 guys and some might even be in the 2nd heat. Looks to be like another extremely fast year.
Coaches, please make your final entries by the deadline Wednesday. If you have any concerns please let me know by Wednesday too. If plans have changed please let me know and take out your athletes so that someone else does not get cut for a spot that will not be filled.

Please understand that in some of the events (mainly the 3200m and 1600m) there is a huge demand. We will do the best we can to get all athletes in the correct heats. I can already let everyone know the fast heats for the 3200m boys Friday evening will be all 9:50 and below. The 1st consolation heat Saturday morning will have all sub 10 guys and some might even be in the 2nd heat. Looks to be like another extremely fast year.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.