FHSAA 4A Region 1 2016
04/05/2016 12:48:39 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
WHOL WILL BE RUNNING FIRST 2A OR 4A? Does not say on meet info. Will it be girls, girls, boys, boys or girls, boys? And by the way whose bright idea for a Tuesday night? Puts a lot of people in bad situations.
WHOL WILL BE RUNNING FIRST 2A OR 4A? Does not say on meet info. Will it be girls, girls, boys, boys or girls, boys? And by the way whose bright idea for a Tuesday night? Puts a lot of people in bad situations.
04/05/2016 12:53:39 PM
Power User
The 2A 2 meet was at Lake Highland Prep last year at a great facility and was very well run. On Thursday I think. Do not know if they put in for it this spring.
The 2A 2 meet was at Lake Highland Prep last year at a great facility and was very well run. On Thursday I think. Do not know if they put in for it this spring.
04/05/2016 7:26:11 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
LHP did apply for the region meet but it was given to lake minneola and is now a double region. The schedule is available on the fhssa website with 2A field events starting first
LHP did apply for the region meet but it was given to lake minneola and is now a double region. The schedule is available on the fhssa website with 2A field events starting first
04/19/2016 9:07:00 AM
User
I couldnt agree more. Testing will be conducted during this time span.
I couldnt agree more. Testing will be conducted during this time span.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.