flrunners.com Invitational 18 2017
09/26/2017 10:14:02 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Hello - is there any place where I can find which high schools will be in which race (which are large vs small vs unseeded, etc.)?
Hello - is there any place where I can find which high schools will be in which race (which are large vs small vs unseeded, etc.)?
09/26/2017 10:18:49 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I will be posting that later today.
I will be posting that later today.
09/27/2017 5:21:59 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Not sure how Spruce Creek girls are not in the ROC or Invite you also have our boys in two races
Not sure how Spruce Creek girls are not in the ROC or Invite you also have our boys in two races
09/27/2017 6:30:14 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Also a little curious about how the ROC teams were chosen, since two of the top ten teams competing did not get chosen, but teams ranked below them did. Just seems odd.
Also a little curious about how the ROC teams were chosen, since two of the top ten teams competing did not get chosen, but teams ranked below them did. Just seems odd.
09/27/2017 7:51:12 AM
User
@Cjohnson254 I'm shocked Lake Mary High School isn't listed; they have an extremely strong showing this year and are actually ahead of the SAC champs, Lake Brantley. Curious as to how the teams are chosen as well.
@Cjohnson254 I'm shocked Lake Mary High School isn't listed; they have an extremely strong showing this year and are actually ahead of the SAC champs, Lake Brantley. Curious as to how the teams are chosen as well.
09/27/2017 8:07:01 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Lake Mary was ahead of Lake Brantley due to LBs number one runner being out to injury. That said, Lake Mary isn't even signed up to run this race so hard for them to be in ROC. Looks like there are some typos to be fixed and some teams actually choose to not run in ROC and instead say run on Friday.
Lake Mary was ahead of Lake Brantley due to LBs number one runner being out to injury. That said, Lake Mary isn't even signed up to run this race so hard for them to be in ROC.

Looks like there are some typos to be fixed and some teams actually choose to not run in ROC and instead say run on Friday.
09/27/2017 8:18:15 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Everything is based on who registered for the meet and what race they signed up for.
Everything is based on who registered for the meet and what race they signed up for.
09/27/2017 8:43:29 AM
User
@Hamilax Lake Mary's top runner just out ran LBHS's top runner by a minute (18:44 to 19:35) just this past weekend and the next three top runners for LMHS are only within seconds of LBHS's next top three runners. I'd say they're pretty much on the same level. So that's a bit harsh and rude of you to imply that's the reason LMHS was ahead. That being said, SAC will be super interesting this year.
@Hamilax Lake Mary's top runner just out ran LBHS's top runner by a minute (18:44 to 19:35) just this past weekend and the next three top runners for LMHS are only within seconds of LBHS's next top three runners. I'd say they're pretty much on the same level. So that's a bit harsh and rude of you to imply that's the reason LMHS was ahead. That being said, SAC will be super interesting this year.
09/27/2017 9:13:34 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Lake Mary did not register for the meet. It is hard to put someone in a race who did register for it.
Lake Mary did not register for the meet. It is hard to put someone in a race who did register for it.
09/27/2017 9:33:22 AM
Power User
@CoachMom2017 Lake Mary is not registered to run in this meet. I am sure if they were they would have qualified.
@CoachMom2017 Lake Mary is not registered to run in this meet. I am sure if they were they would have qualified.
09/27/2017 10:00:33 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@mastersrunr OK. Thanks. I guess Wharton and Winter Springs and Spruce Creek all registered for other races then. EDIT: Spruce Creek in ROC
@mastersrunr OK. Thanks. I guess Wharton and Winter Springs and Spruce Creek all registered for other races then.

EDIT: Spruce Creek in ROC

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.