Middle school rankings ...way off
02/19/2018 3:21:41 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
In looking at the MS boys discus rankings, the first 8 or so are HS kids. Any way to clean this up? It may be same issue the other MS events as well. Coach D Brookside Middle - Sarasota
In looking at the MS boys discus rankings, the first 8 or so are HS kids. Any way to clean this up? It may be same issue the other MS events as well.

Coach D
Brookside Middle - Sarasota
02/19/2018 3:46:31 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Looks like the Deltona Invitational and Embry Riddle Indoor Outdoor Challenge have been marked in error as Middle School. Didn't look to see if there were others. Just email Todd or Coach Sumner and they will fix it.
Looks like the Deltona Invitational and Embry Riddle Indoor Outdoor Challenge have been marked in error as Middle School. Didn't look to see if there were others.

Just email Todd or Coach Sumner and they will fix it.
02/19/2018 5:24:46 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Pretty sure, I fixed all the Deltona Invite ones... Can you please email me the ones from ERAU Indoor Outdoor that are incorrect and we'll fix that. CC Chris Sumner as well LFCSumner3@aol.com
Pretty sure, I fixed all the Deltona Invite ones... Can you please email me the ones from ERAU Indoor Outdoor that are incorrect and we'll fix that. CC Chris Sumner as well LFCSumner3@aol.com
02/19/2018 7:26:47 PM
Coach
@TGrasley Also, Justin Wilson, 8th grader from DeLaura Middle School in Satellite Beach ran 4;31.31 for 1500 meters at Crystal River Saturday and would be atop your leader board.
@TGrasley Also, Justin Wilson, 8th grader from DeLaura Middle School in Satellite Beach ran 4;31.31 for 1500 meters at Crystal River Saturday and would be atop your leader board.
03/02/2018 1:10:52 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@coachbutler Its crazy how events can change the paths of peoples life. Excited to see him run at Nationals next weekend after not being on anyone's radar for 6th and 7th grade. Keep up the great work!!!
@coachbutler Its crazy how events can change the paths of peoples life. Excited to see him run at Nationals next weekend after not being on anyone's radar for 6th and 7th grade. Keep up the great work!!!
03/02/2018 1:52:05 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
If any of the rankings are off please email myself and Chris Sumner LFCSumner3@aol.com and we'll get them fixed as fast as possible.
If any of the rankings are off please email myself and Chris Sumner LFCSumner3@aol.com and we'll get them fixed as fast as possible.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.