Bobcat Classic 2018
07/02/2018 12:32:50 PM
Coach
Hello to all of the coaches from 4A Region 1 and 1A Region 2. As you know Buchholz is hosting both of the regions on 11/2. The meet is on a Friday and U.F. and Santa Fe are both out of school for Homecoming. Most hotels will be full for the weekend but it is still possible to rent rooms for Thursday night. My suggestion to all of you planning to stay over night is to secure your rooms now. If there are no rooms Ocala is an option and not far from the course. Coach Maren
Hello to all of the coaches from 4A Region 1 and 1A Region 2. As you know Buchholz is hosting both of the regions on 11/2. The meet is on a Friday and U.F. and Santa Fe are both out of school for Homecoming. Most hotels will be full for the weekend but it is still possible to rent rooms for Thursday night. My suggestion to all of you planning to stay over night is to secure your rooms now. If there are no rooms Ocala is an option and not far from the course. Coach Maren
07/17/2018 9:28:04 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Also try the quality in in Alachua. It is right off I-75 and only 15 minutes from Santa Fe
Also try the quality in in Alachua. It is right off I-75 and only 15 minutes from Santa Fe

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.