Confused
09/12/2018 7:05:42 PM
Coach
I wanted to confirm that JV boys and JV girls are on Friday and not Saturday. On this page it says Friday but when I am adding my athletes it says JV is on Saturday.
I wanted to confirm that JV boys and JV girls are on Friday and not Saturday. On this page it says Friday but when I am adding my athletes it says JV is on Saturday.
09/12/2018 8:09:53 PM
Power User
@cougarspeed There is a JV division on both days.
@cougarspeed There is a JV division on both days.
09/23/2018 10:53:17 AM
Coach
I am trying to enter my runners in the unseeded division for Saturday but I'm not getting the option to enter them individually. It only gives the option to import but then when I go through that process it isn't putting them in the right one for Saturday. Help please! :) Michelle.catrett@polk-fl.net Winter Haven High School
I am trying to enter my runners in the unseeded division for Saturday but I'm not getting the option to enter them individually. It only gives the option to import but then when I go through that process it isn't putting them in the right one for Saturday. Help please! :)
Michelle.catrett@polk-fl.net
Winter Haven High School
09/23/2018 2:22:07 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@Mlcatrett Try it now. Dale called me with an issue earlier this afternoon, and we worked together to resolve it. Sorry for the trouble.
@Mlcatrett Try it now. Dale called me with an issue earlier this afternoon, and we worked together to resolve it. Sorry for the trouble.
09/23/2018 4:39:16 PM
Coach
@jason It worked! I'm all set now. :) Thank you!
@jason It worked! I'm all set now. :) Thank you!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.