2019 FSU XC Invitational calendar entry
03/06/2019 5:29:59 PM
User
"This meet was cancelled due to Hurricane Michael heading toward Florida's panhandle." That's either a copy-and-paste error or a very, very long-range weather forecast.
"This meet was cancelled due to Hurricane Michael heading toward Florida's panhandle."

That's either a copy-and-paste error or a very, very long-range weather forecast.
03/07/2019 1:03:55 AM
Admin
@hwills.flosports Thanks for catching that Herb. Yes, that was just a quickly cloned page to let people know of the date for this fall. The full meet information has not been released yet and will get updated as soon as it is available.
@hwills.flosports Thanks for catching that Herb. Yes, that was just a quickly cloned page to let people know of the date for this fall. The full meet information has not been released yet and will get updated as soon as it is available.
04/12/2019 8:47:19 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Can a USATF Club team compete in this meet in 2019?
04/12/2019 11:20:38 PM
User
[quote=joduncanson]Can a USATF Club team compete in this meet in 2019?[/quote] In which races? I don't know the answer, but I do know that it makes a difference depending on the race. In the past, athletes in the high school races had to represent their school, while the middle school races and the college/university races accepted entries unaffiliated with a school. So in the high school races, almost certainly not. Middle school and College/University are a maybe.
joduncanson wrote:

In which races?

I don't know the answer, but I do know that it makes a difference depending on the race. In the past, athletes in the high school races had to represent their school, while the middle school races and the college/university races accepted entries unaffiliated with a school. So in the high school races, almost certainly not. Middle school and College/University are a maybe.
06/09/2019 3:33:05 PM
User
I'm a part of the Florida Running Club at UF. I was wondering if we're allowed to compete and if so, would we be registering as individuals or as a club as a whole? Thanks.
I'm a part of the Florida Running Club at UF. I was wondering if we're allowed to compete and if so, would we be registering as individuals or as a club as a whole? Thanks.
06/11/2019 3:30:16 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@AnthonyBordano You should be able to register thru DirectAthletics when the information is posted. The Florida Running Club has raced at our meet many times before. Bob Thomas FSU Sports Information
@AnthonyBordano You should be able to register thru DirectAthletics when the information is posted. The Florida Running Club has raced at our meet many times before.

Bob Thomas
FSU Sports Information

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.