Holloway Park Detailed Map
08/08/2019 12:54:30 PM
Coach
Coaches, parents, and athletes: The link below is a detailed map of Holloway Park for Fall XC season for all of those lovely questions I get so often! Would love to see more car and spectator traffic come in the Highland entrance this year to get 98 moving faster for the larger meets at least so please adhere to this if possible, both gate addresses are on there! ALL SCHOOL AND CHARTER BUSES MUST come in 98 gate to get to side parking! Hope this helps everyone! Contact me with any questions as always! Ben Martucci 352-238-8229 [url=http://hollowaypark.org/pdf/Holloway Park Map for Coaches.pdf]Your text to link here...[/url]
Coaches, parents, and athletes:

The link below is a detailed map of Holloway Park for Fall XC season for all of those lovely questions I get so often! Would love to see more car and spectator traffic come in the Highland entrance this year to get 98 moving faster for the larger meets at least so please adhere to this if possible, both gate addresses are on there! ALL SCHOOL AND CHARTER BUSES MUST come in 98 gate to get to side parking! Hope this helps everyone! Contact me with any questions as always!

Ben Martucci
352-238-8229

Your text to link here...

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.