Couldn't mail check for registration
09/05/2019 1:17:01 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Was wondering if we could bring the check on race day since we couldn't mail the check because of Hurricane Dorian. The county, school, and post office was closed the 9/3 & 9/4 when we were supposed to mail the check. Thanks
Was wondering if we could bring the check on race day since we couldn't mail the check because of Hurricane Dorian. The county, school, and post office was closed the 9/3 & 9/4 when we were supposed to mail the check.

Thanks
09/05/2019 8:00:33 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
That is fine, i understand the storm shut us all down for a few days.
That is fine, i understand the storm shut us all down for a few days.
09/05/2019 11:10:21 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Thanks coach
Thanks coach
09/06/2019 10:59:47 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Coach, I don't see contact info on the meet page...wanted to let you know that South Fork HS will not be attended. We registered at the last minute in case our meet got hurricaned out...I did remove us from race divisions prior to closing, but could not fully remove our teams. Thank you and good luck!
Coach,
I don't see contact info on the meet page...wanted to let you know that South Fork HS will not be attended. We registered at the last minute in case our meet got hurricaned out...I did remove us from race divisions prior to closing, but could not fully remove our teams. Thank you and good luck!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.