Steelers or Seahawks?
02/04/2006 12:28:50 PM
User
who do u think will win it all?
who do u think will win it all?
02/04/2006 1:40:37 PM
User
yes, it will most likely be seahawks or steelers!!!
yes, it will most likely be seahawks or steelers!!!
02/04/2006 2:50:35 PM
User
steelers.
steelers.
02/04/2006 6:08:59 PM
User
Um hoopster, you spelled Seahawks wrong. Its
S-E-A-H-A-W-K-S, not S-T-E-E-L-E-R-S.
Um hoopster, you spelled Seahawks wrong. Its
02/04/2006 6:33:28 PM
User
thats a funny one==i like that== but i think its all
B U L L
thats a funny one==i like that== but i think its all
B U L L
02/04/2006 10:40:53 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
02/04/2006 10:43:42 PM
User
thats a possibility==and yet it may also be steelers and not seahawks.
time will tell, and may the best team win.
thats a possibility==and yet it may also be steelers and not seahawks.
time will tell, and may the best team win.
02/04/2006 11:11:06 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
stop the BUS!
stop the BUS!
02/05/2006 2:52:43 PM
User
psh no!! the steelers are gonna kick ace
psh no!! the steelers are gonna kick ace
02/05/2006 7:18:50 PM
User
The Steelers or the seahahks are going to win you should really listen to Platnium he knows, plenty years of wisdom.
The Steelers or the seahahks are going to win you should really listen to Platnium he knows, plenty years of wisdom.
02/05/2006 8:47:33 PM
User
THANKS cxcboy for your tongue in cheek support of me. but seriously, thanks for your witness. check my profile to see why i thank you.
THANKS cxcboy for your tongue in cheek support of me. but seriously, thanks for your witness. check my profile to see why i thank you.
02/05/2006 9:27:30 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
nice I am a buccaneers fan eney way.( Just do not like the BUS). you do have more years on me.
nice I am a buccaneers fan eney way.( Just do not like the BUS). you do have more years on me.
02/06/2006 2:02:42 AM
User
Great news, I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurrance, by switching to Geico.
Great news, I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurrance, by switching to Geico.
02/06/2006 2:03:07 AM
User
Just kidding the steelers won.
Just kidding the steelers won.
02/07/2006 7:55:23 AM
User
I am also not a fan of \"the bus.\" Honestly he looks pretty fat to me. If I were him I would be ashamed to get up every morning, look at myself the mirror and declare myself a professional athlete. When I saw the other guy run for a 76 yard touchdown run it made me wonder how many other times he could have scored if the bus hadn\'t guzzled so many of his carries.

I saw the seattle touchdowns get called back by the refs, and the questionable first touchdown by the Steelers. And I think they were all the right calls.
The seahawks, however, are still in my opinion the better team. The Steeler\'s quarterback seemed to me like he had poor accuracy, and poor arm strength, and that touchdown run of his was one of the most pathetic I have ever seen. The only time the Steelers impressed me the entire game was during the 76 yard touchdown run, and the pass that their wide receiver threw for a touchdown. The Seattle quarterback had in my opinion the stronger, more accurate arm, and I didn\'t see any noticeable difference between them otherwise.

This is why I think the Seahawks lost:

-They went out throwing instead of trying to establish their running game with the league leading rusher, then didn\'t have the option later when they were to far behind to waste time running the ball

-Too many dropped passed that the Seahawks quarterback placed in his receivers\' hands perfectly

-Two costly mistakes by the Seahawks main receiver, one with offensive pass interference, the other with him strolling out of bounds. Both of these mistakes cost the Seahawks touch downs.

-Poor play calling at the end of each half, to which the blame must go either to the head coach (who was calling the plays) or the quarterback (who was supposed to execute them).

I am neither a Seahawks nor Steelers fan, just giving my opinion of how the game unfolded.
I am also not a fan of \"the bus.\" Honestly he looks pretty fat to me. If I were him I would be ashamed to get up every morning, look at myself the mirror and declare myself a professional athlete. When I saw the other guy run for a 76 yard touchdown run it made me wonder how many other times he could have scored if the bus hadn\'t guzzled so many of his carries.

I saw the seattle touchdowns get called back by the refs, and the questionable first touchdown by the Steelers. And I think they were all the right calls.
The seahawks, however, are still in my opinion the better team. The Steeler\'s quarterback seemed to me like he had poor accuracy, and poor arm strength, and that touchdown run of his was one of the most pathetic I have ever seen. The only time the Steelers impressed me the entire game was during the 76 yard touchdown run, and the pass that their wide receiver threw for a touchdown. The Seattle quarterback had in my opinion the stronger, more accurate arm, and I didn\'t see any noticeable difference between them otherwise.

This is why I think the Seahawks lost:

-They went out throwing instead of trying to establish their running game with the league leading rusher, then didn\'t have the option later when they were to far behind to waste time running the ball

-Too many dropped passed that the Seahawks quarterback placed in his receivers\' hands perfectly

-Two costly mistakes by the Seahawks main receiver, one with offensive pass interference, the other with him strolling out of bounds. Both of these mistakes cost the Seahawks touch downs.

-Poor play calling at the end of each half, to which the blame must go either to the head coach (who was calling the plays) or the quarterback (who was supposed to execute them).

I am neither a Seahawks nor Steelers fan, just giving my opinion of how the game unfolded.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.