SPS Invite not FHSAA sanctioned?
09/21/2021 7:47:05 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Just got sent an email from our district and from the FHSAA that this meet isn’t sanctioned, and member schools running in it could be subject to penalties on their FHSAA membership.
Just got sent an email from our district and from the FHSAA that this meet isn't sanctioned, and member schools running in it could be subject to penalties on their FHSAA membership.
09/27/2021 3:01:15 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
Hello, coaches This is coach Watts from starting point sports club. As some of you may know, we were supposed to have a local school host the race in exchange for donations. But without our knowledge the aforementioned school choose not to host any longer. Though it may be true that we were not sanctioned at the time of Coach_K's comment,I am happy to say that we are 100 percent sanctioned by FHSAA. I do apologize to any coaches that may have been concerned by this fact.
Hello, coaches

This is coach Watts from starting point sports club. As some of you may know, we were supposed to have a local school host the race in exchange for donations. But without our knowledge the aforementioned school choose not to host any longer. Though it may be true that we were not sanctioned at the time of Coach_K's comment,I am happy to say that we are 100 percent sanctioned by FHSAA. I do apologize to any coaches that may have been concerned by this fact.
09/27/2021 3:02:38 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
@Coach__K Hello, coaches This is coach Watts from starting point sports club. As some of you may know, we were supposed to have a local school host the race in exchange for donations. But without our knowledge the aforementioned school choose not to host any longer. Though it may be true that we were not sanctioned at the time of Coach_K's comment,I am happy to say that we are 100 percent sanctioned by FHSAA. I do apologize to any coaches that may have been concerned by this fact.
@Coach__K

Hello, coaches

This is coach Watts from starting point sports club. As some of you may know, we were supposed to have a local school host the race in exchange for donations. But without our knowledge the aforementioned school choose not to host any longer. Though it may be true that we were not sanctioned at the time of Coach_K's comment,I am happy to say that we are 100 percent sanctioned by FHSAA. I do apologize to any coaches that may have been concerned by this fact.
10/04/2021 2:43:37 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
is there a course map yet?
is there a course map yet?

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.