WCHS Icebreaker Invitational
12/26/2008 5:13:10 PM
User
Just wanted to let everyone know about the 4th annual Icebreaker Invitational at Winfield City High School on March 7, 2009. This is a great meet that continues to draw more and more competition from a number of schools. Winfield's facilities are second to none, with an all-weather track and field facility that is only 3 years old. We are looking forward to another great year - a great meet for coaches to get a look at their teams and great place for the athletes to get their feet on the ground for the 2009 season....
Just wanted to let everyone know about the 4th annual Icebreaker Invitational at Winfield City High School on March 7, 2009. This is a great meet that continues to draw more and more competition from a number of schools. Winfield's facilities are second to none, with an all-weather track and field facility that is only 3 years old. We are looking forward to another great year - a great meet for coaches to get a look at their teams and great place for the athletes to get their feet on the ground for the 2009 season....
03/01/2009 9:37:04 PM
User
I am a thrower from Georgia wondering if I could attend your meet as an individual athlete...thanks
I am a thrower from Georgia wondering if I could attend your meet as an individual athlete...thanks
03/02/2009 8:47:57 PM
User
Definitely... the deadline to register is Tuesday (March 03) at midnight on Coach O. I guess the website is just coacho.com... We'd love to have you though - maybe you can come. There's gonna be a whole lot of competition this year, so it will be a good one to come to. If you've got anymore questions, just holler at me...
Definitely... the deadline to register is Tuesday (March 03) at midnight on Coach O. I guess the website is just coacho.com... We'd love to have you though - maybe you can come. There's gonna be a whole lot of competition this year, so it will be a good one to come to. If you've got anymore questions, just holler at me...
03/03/2009 8:00:14 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I certainly would find out more information about this individual thrower before I would say it would be fine for them to throw at your meet - is the meet sanctioned to handle athletes from GA? Is the athlete from a high school in GA that is a part of the National Federation? Will he be competing as unattached or as a part of his team? Will he be accompanied by a rep from his school? A wrong athlete participating can cause some serious problems for your school and the AHSAA. Be careful.
I certainly would find out more information about this individual thrower before I would say it would be fine for them to throw at your meet - is the meet sanctioned to handle athletes from GA? Is the athlete from a high school in GA that is a part of the National Federation? Will he be competing as unattached or as a part of his team? Will he be accompanied by a rep from his school?

A wrong athlete participating can cause some serious problems for your school and the AHSAA. Be careful.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.