middle school team participation?
06/10/2011 11:09:42 AM
Coach
I am the coach of a newly-formed middle school cross country team at a small private school in Jacksonville. Since I am finding few meets that have a separate middle school race, would my runners be permitted to run in the high school JV race at this meet? Thank you for any information you can provide.
I am the coach of a newly-formed middle school cross country team at a small private school in Jacksonville. Since I am finding few meets that have a separate middle school race, would my runners be permitted to run in the high school JV race at this meet? Thank you for any information you can provide.
06/11/2011 1:16:40 AM
User
How about asking all of the meets in the area to put up an open 5K CC race, $10 entry for adulta and $2 for kids. I have been screaming for this for weeks since the possibility of no CC for city schools. Ridgeview will put up an open race to start the season. If you start asking too, maybe two of us may get some movement!!! I hate to be the only one suggesting this option. Help me!
How about asking all of the meets in the area to put up an open 5K CC race, $10 entry for adulta and $2 for kids. I have been screaming for this for weeks since the possibility of no CC for city schools. Ridgeview will put up an open race to start the season. If you start asking too, maybe two of us may get some movement!!! I hate to be the only one suggesting this option. Help me!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.