Bale-n-Trail Cross Country Original 2011
08/24/2011 2:15:30 PM
Coach
Is the time correct for this invitational. Last year it was during the morning.
Is the time correct for this invitational. Last year it was during the morning.
08/24/2011 9:25:42 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
No, of course it's not correct!! -- you hardly think the coaches at Bartram Trail High School, especially Nowicki and Frank, are smart enough to POST the correct time and the REASON for the time change in the meet information that is easily accessed by clicking the link for the Bale-n-Trail Cross Country Original in the Calendar section of this website.
No, of course it's not correct!! -- you hardly think the coaches at Bartram Trail High School, especially Nowicki and Frank, are smart enough to POST the correct time and the REASON for the time change in the meet information that is easily accessed by clicking the link for the Bale-n-Trail Cross Country Original in the Calendar section of this website.
08/24/2011 10:26:40 PM
Power User
[i][b]"In order to avoid SAT conflicts, this year's meet will run Saturday evening."[/b][/i]
"In order to avoid SAT conflicts, this year's meet will run Saturday evening."
09/07/2011 6:20:01 PM
Coach
@vantheman My apologies. Prior to reading your response, I read the very top line and noticed it. And me of all people are always telling my students to read.
@vantheman My apologies. Prior to reading your response, I read the very top line and noticed it. And me of all people are always telling my students to read.
09/07/2011 6:20:40 PM
Coach
@CoachRaposo My apologies. I saw this after the fact.
@CoachRaposo My apologies. I saw this after the fact.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.