Pepsi Florida Relays 2012
04/02/2012 12:51:01 AM
Power User
[quote=aesimpson]@CoachRaposo On the official meet website, they show the open distance races for high school runners (800, 1600, 3200) in the morning on Friday with the Invites for these races on Friday night. On the flrunners site, it shows the schedule from last year with all the high school distance events on Friday night. I wish that the schedule listed on flrunners was the correct one, but I'm assuming that the correct one is the one from the official meet website.[/quote] @aesimpson I'd go with the meet website. Also, there were two Florida Relays meets listed. I deleted the improper one with the wrong meet information. Stick with this one.
aesimpson wrote:
@CoachRaposo
On the official meet website, they show the open distance races for high school runners (800, 1600, 3200) in the morning on Friday with the Invites for these races on Friday night. On the flrunners site, it shows the schedule from last year with all the high school distance events on Friday night. I wish that the schedule listed on flrunners was the correct one, but I'm assuming that the correct one is the one from the official meet website.

@aesimpson I'd go with the meet website.

Also, there were two Florida Relays meets listed. I deleted the improper one with the wrong meet information. Stick with this one.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.