SOUTH FLORIDA SMALL SCHOOLS XC INVITATIONAL IV
(Hosted by Gulliver Schools)
Meet Director: Tomas Esquijarosa
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,(305) 439-3135
Larry & Penny Thompson Park
12451 SW 184 Street, Miami, FL 33177
Registration is on flrunners.com
All entries are due by Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 11:59pm
*Every runner needs a bib number, please submit all athletes!*
High School: $100 per school ($50 per gender)
Checks made payable to Gulliver Schools
High School (5k races):
9:30am = Coaches Meeting (at the finish line)
10:00am = Girls JV Race (unlimited runners)
10:30am = Boys JV Race (unlimited runners)
11:00am = Girls Varsity Race (up to 10 runners)
11:30am = Boys Varsity Race (up to 10 runners)
Noon = Awards Presentation
Boys & Girls Varsity Champion and Runner-Up Trophies.
Boys & Girls Jr Varsity Champion and Runner-Up Trophies.
Trophies for each individual Varsity champion.
Medals for 2nd thru 15th places for Varsity races.
Ribbons awarded to the top 15 finishers in JV races.
For more information contact:
Meet Director: Tomas Esquijarosa, email@example.com
Meet Timer: Larry Wooten, firstname.lastname@example.org
*While safety is everyone's concern, please remember that it is the Head Coach's responsibility to ensure that their athletes can successfully run an entire race without stopping. The responsibility of the Meet Host is to provide proper medical care in an unforeseen circumstance. Please do not risk athlete injury by coaching carelessly. Also, please bring enough liquids to keep your athletes properly hydrated.
*Please have all buses unload athletes in the parking lot, not on the street, as is being requested by Park Management. There have been safety concerns and this is a precautionary measure to help ensure safety. Thank you.
Note that these instructions are on the US Portal and you will have to return to your state site to actually find your team and enter the meet.
Ground Rules and School Assignments 2017:
1. Cut Off Times for Race: None
2. Chute Duty: Will be assign at the coaches meeting.
3. Course Monitors: Will be assign at the coaches meeting.
4. Trail Buggy: Gulliver Schools is in charge of the pace vehicle and the trail buggy that serves as the safety vehicle for the final runners on the course.
5. Starting Line and Finish Line: Gulliver Schools in charge of the official start and finish line of the race and will have a trainer on site.
6. NEW: 10 Entries for Varsity races, Unlimited Entries for JV races: Please make sure every runner is registered online. Also, coaches/athletes must understand that the race is not completed until the race tag is given to an official at the end of the chute.
7. Starting Line Time: All teams will be called to the line 10 minutes before their race.
8. Starting Line Issues: If a runner falls within the first 100 yards of the race, due to contact with another school, the starter will fire the gun again to recall the race.
9. Pavilion closer to starting line: Will be reserved by Gulliver Schools during the course of the Small Schools XC Invitational to be used as a concession stand (9:00 AM-1:00 PM).
Girls: Joanna McCoy Coral Shores 2009 19:00
Boys: Gabriel Loret de Mola Belen Jesuit 2008 17:01
- No discussions yet. Be the first!