- Cost is $75 per gender. Please send checks to Seminole High School (c/o Track and Field) 8401 131st St. N. Seminole, FL 33776
- You can not register without approval of host school. Please contact Sandra Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org for meet password. All Registration will be completed through fl.milesplit.com. NO changes will be accepted after registration deadline. On race day, only scratches can be made; no substitutions or entries.
- Entry Rules: Coaches may enter up to 4 athletes per event in field and running events and one relay/event per gender. All athletes with no entry marks will be given no seeding time, and seeded last. All Finals are Heats against Time.
- Awards: The top 3 finishers in each event will receive medals.
- Spikes are requested to be 1/8
- Gate Fee: $5.00 for those over the age of 10; Children under 10 - Free
Schedule of Events:
- Coaches Meeting at 2:30 p.m.
- Field Events start at 3:00 p.m.
-Girls / Boys Long Jump, Triple Jump to follow (Each gender has their own pit. Boys west pit; Girls east pit)
-Girls Discus, Boys to follow
-Boys Shot Put, Girls to follow
-Girls Pole Vault, Boys to follow
-Boys High Jump, Girls to follow
*Long Jump, Triple Jump, Shot Put, Discus 4 attempts each athlete, no finals
**Athletes must meet FHSAA regulations for pole vault (weight of athlete can't exceed correctly marked pole). Bring appropriate and correct implements to the throwing areas.
***Opening Heights will be established at the coaches' meeting for both high jump and pole vault.
- 4:00 p.m. Running Events (all events will be girls followed by boys).*Heats against Time
-4 x 800m Relay
-100m meter hurdles (girls only)
-110m meter hurdles (boys only)
-100m meter dash
-1600m meter run
-4 x 100m meter relay
-400m meter dash
-800m meter run
-200m meter dash
-3200m meter run
-4 x 400m meter Relay
Warhawk Invitational 2018
Created by clepped, 1 reply