HHS Track & Field Booster Club Presents
THE 11th ANNUAL HHS T&F ALL COMERS MEET
Attention: Head Boys and Girls Track Field Coaches
Broward County's premier All Comers Track and Field meet at Hallandale High Schools state of the art sporting complex. Timing will be fully automatic using Finish Lynx technology, with advanced online entries through Fl.Milesplit.com and at meets end meet results published to Fl.Milesplit.com. The event will also have local media coverage and is open to Middle High school and Open athletes.
$20.00 Entry fee per Middle & High School athlete
$25.00 Entry fee per Open athlete
$3.00 Parking $3.00
$5.00 General Admission
(3) Coaches passes per gender team. Team coolers only, general admission coolers not permitted.
Contact: Calvin Golson Sr. (786-858-2495)
Address:720 NW 9th Ave Hallandale Fl. 33009
Date: Saturday, February 9, 2019
Field Events:(4 attempts in all field events except HJ)
Timer: Ken Key (Servant Spirit Timing Services)
Entries/registration: update: please note there will be NO ONSITE DAY OF MEET REGISTRATION !! If as an open athlete you are unable to enter using this flrunners entry portal, you must enter by email before midnight Thursday to:
email@example.com name, association or team, gender, events, seed times
Teams and Coaches may enter athletes at www.Fl.Milesplit.com
All ENTRIES must be submitted no later than Wednesday February 6, 2019 by 11:00pm. Include your Athletes best times, heights, and distances in meet competition for 2018 season.
- 9:00- (G) Long Jump (B) Long Jump (G) High Jump (G) Discus (B) Shot Put
- 11:00- (G) Triple Jump (B) Triple Jump (B) High Jump (B) Discus (G) Shot Put
THERE IS NO POLE VAULT
Morning Running Events
- * 9:30am 3000 M Run
Running Event: 11:00 am (Rolling schedule, all races timed finals) UPDATED
- 300m Dash
- 100 M Hurdles girls
- 100 M Hurdles boys
- 60 M Dash
- 1500 M Run
- 4x200 Relay (High School & Open Only) update: not 4 x 300
- 300 M Hurdles
- 600 M Run
- 200 M Dash
- Sprint Medley 100, 200, 300, 400 (High School & Open Only) update: note relays switching event positions
- All Payments are due at packet pick up based on the numbers of athletes entered via http://fl.milesplit.com
- CASH ONLY No School Checks
- No Team Scores will not be kept
- Results will be posted on http://fl.milesplit.com
Don't forget to register for the 2nd Annual John Battle III All Star Track and Field Invitational by Thursday February 28,2019 via http://fl.milesplit.com
For additional information please contact Coach Golson @ (786) 858-2495 Mon-Fri. 7:30am - 2:30pm.
- No discussions yet. Be the first!