NOTE: This race is limited to Catholic Schools within the Dioceses of St. Augustine. Please email Kevin Curran (email@example.com) for the password to enter the meet.
7:00 AM - Coaches Meeting
7:45 AM - Girls 400m Fun Run for 2nd grade and younger.
7:55 AM Boys 400m Fun Run for 2nd grade and younger.
8:05 AM - Girls 800m Fun Run for 3rd and 4th graders.
8:15 AM Boys 800m Fun Run for for 3rd and 4th graders.
8:25 AM - Girls Middle School Championship Race - 3k
8:50 AM Boys Middle School Championship Race 3k
9:15 AM Community Open Race (HS and up) - 3k
9:40 AM - Awards
1) Awards: Ribbons will be awarded to the top 20 finishers in each of the races. In addition there will be plaques for the Team Champions and Team Runner-Up in the Middle School Races, and plaques for the individual winner of the MS and Open Races.
2) Open Race: Anyone is welcome to run in the Community Open Race. Register as an individual or as a team of four to six. Teams will score the four fastest runners by adding their places, so the lower the team scores the better. We will recognize the top mens, womens, and mixed gender teams. We ask that you provide a $5 donation/entry fee to help raise funds for the Track/Cross Country teams. Registration for the open race will be done on the day of the event.
3) Grade School Team Registration Fee: $25 total per school, please make checks payable to Bishop Kenny HS.
4) Registering Athletes: The coaches of every Grade School team will be responsible for entering their athletes on flrunners.com, no later than Wednesday, November 14th. Each athlete will be issued a bib number for them to wear during the race. This bib number will be used to record their finish place and time. Each school is also responsible for ensuring that their athletes have a current physical on file clearing them for participation in athletic events.
- No discussions yet. Be the first!