Spartan Invitational is on Feb 29th, 2020
registrationwill be on Directathletics
Heat sheets will posted on www.mogotiming.com
*Update: Javelin will compete after the discus and shot
*There are 4 entries per event
*4 attempts in the field events except pole vault and High Jump
1.ENTRY must be submitted no later than Wednesday, February 26, 2020 by 12:00 P.M (noon) online
2. Include best times, heights and distances in meet competition on your online entry.
3. COACHES MEETING will be held at 9:00 A.M. on the day of the meet, February 29,
2020 center field. Traveling teams can pick up packets Fri Feb 28th , 2-5pm on
West side of Stadium in Concession area or at the Coaches meeting at 9am.
Entry Fee: $100 per Boys Team & $100 per Girls Team
Checks or Money Orders made payable to Miami Southridge High School- Memo:
Spartan Invitational Meet (NO PERSONAL CHECK - Cash is accepted). Receipt will
be issued upon packet pickup prior to coaches meeting.
4. Spikes no longer than 1/8" will be permitted on our newly renovated
rubber surface at our Southridge Stadium Track.
5. If an event doesn't have enough participants, it will be run as a Final.
6. Starting height for the pole vault will be 9'0"for boys, 6'0" for
girls, the high jump 5'6" for boys, and 4'6" for the girls.
7. Coaches are requested to keep their athletes out of the track oval and/or
off the football field. Bleachers will be available for coaches and their teams
on the East side of stadium (opposite of press box). Additional space will be
available adjacent to the team bleachers in the open field.
8. The 4x800 meter relay will be run as a Final at 9:30 A.M. on time. Time will
be adjusted if any team is held up due traffic or accident on the expressway.
9. Top Jumper and Throwers will compete in first flights according to marks entered.
High School Field Event Cut-off Marks:
Girls Discus: 77-0 / 23.47m
Girls Shot Put: 28-0 / 8.53m
Girls Long Jump: 15-0 / 4.57m
Girls Triple Jump: 28-0 / 8.53m
Boys Discus: 94-0 / 28.65m
Boys Shot Put: 38-0 / 11.58m
Boys Long Jump: 18-6 / 5.64m
Boys Triple Jump: 39-6 / 12.04m
Order of Events: Javelin will compete after the conclusion of the discus and shot
A. Boys Triple Jump, Boys Discus ,Girls Shot Put, Girls High Jump, Girls Long jump, Girls Pole Vault
B. Girls Triple Jump, Girls Discus, Boys Shot Put, Boys High Jump, Boys Long Jump, Boys Pole Vault
10. Participants will be allowed four (4) jumps in the Long Jump and in the
Triple. Participants will be allowed four (4) throws in the Discus and in the Shot Put.
11. Meet timed by Mogo Timing.
12. Prior to intermission, the 1600m and 3200 non-invitational runners will be
competing. This may be adjusted on site based on number of entries for 1600m at
the close on Wednesday, February 26, 2020.
13. ADAPTIVE 800 AND 200 HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE SCHEDULE. THE 800
ADAPTIVE WILL OCCUR AFTER THE 800 and 200 ADAPTIVE WILL OCCUR AFTER THE 200 in the finals.
14. MEET TIME SHEET AND ORDER OF EVENTS SATURDAY, FEB 29, 2020
This time sheet will be adjusted based on final entries on Wed, Feb. 26, 2020 @noon to be as accurate for athlete warm up and check in as possible.
7:00 A.M. ALL GATES OPEN (IF NECESSARY ---ROLLING SCHEDULE---BOYS & GIRLS)
9:00 Coaches Meeting (All Coaches) - by the timing tent
9:30 4x800 Relay (Finals) Girls and Boys
12:30pm 100 Meter Hurdles - Girls 110 Meter High Hurdles - Boys
100 Meter Dash - Girls 100 Meter Dash - Boys
1600 Meter Run Girls - Final 1600 Meter Run Boys(non-invitational)
4x100 Meter relay Girls - Boys
400 m Girls 400 m boys
300 Meter Low Hurdles- Girls 300 Meter Intermediates Hurdles - Boys
200 Meter Dash Girls 200 Meter Dash Boys
3200 Meter Run Girls - Final 3200 Meter Run Boys - Final (non-invitational)
(Estimated Time for finals will be 1 hr after last Prelim Event)
100 Meter Hurdles Girls 110 Meter Hurdles Boys
100 Meter Dash Girls 100 Meter Dash - Boys
Invitational One Mile Run (1600 Meter Run) Girls Boys
4x100 Meter Relays Girls - Boys
400 m Girls 400 m Boys
300 Meter Low Hurdles Girls 300 Meter Intermediate Hurdles Boys
800 Meter Run Girls 800 Meter Run Boys -
200 Meter Dash Girls 200 Meter Dash Boys
3200 Meter Run - Girls 3200 Meter Run - Boys
4X400 Relay - Girls / Relay - Boys
Championship Team- Runner-up Team 3rd Place Finishing Team-
Outstanding Girl & Boy
Best All Around Boy or Girl
Personalized Medals - Places 1st -3rd
Personalized Ribbons - places 4th -8th
IF YOU HAVE ANY FURTHERQUESTIONS OR COMMENTS PLEASE USE THE CONTACT INFORMATION BELOW:
Jorge Vital, Athletic Director
Coach Erin McCray, Meet Director, Girls Head Track & Field Coach
email@example.com (p)786 382 7647
Miami Southridge Senior High School Miami , FL 33157 FAX - (305) 253-4456
OFFICE - (305) 238-6110 Ext 2265
- No discussions yet. Be the first!