ROC Team Lists
09/24/2018 9:05:22 PM
Coach
I registered my team a week ago for the race of champions and I’m curious as to why we were omitted from the list. We are ranked in the top three teams in the states for 4A. Is there something in the selection of teams that I am missing? Just looking for some clarification Thank you, Brian Boylan Windermere High XC
I registered my team a week ago for the race of champions and I'm curious as to why we were omitted from the list. We are ranked in the top three teams in the states for 4A. Is there something in the selection of teams that I am missing? Just looking for some clarification
Thank you,
Brian Boylan
Windermere High XC
09/25/2018 8:17:47 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@runboylan Coach, If you have not seen it yet, please check your email. Thanks, Dale
@runboylan
Coach,

If you have not seen it yet, please check your email.

Thanks,

Dale
09/25/2018 9:30:20 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Got one question Dale.. When will you post the Final list for the "Invitational" section?? Thanks Alex
Got one question Dale..

When will you post the Final list for the "Invitational" section?? Thanks

Alex
09/25/2018 9:40:07 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@Gooch7 Hopefully within the next hour. I will have all the races posted. Thanks, Dale
@Gooch7

Hopefully within the next hour. I will have all the races posted.

Thanks,

Dale
09/25/2018 1:52:24 PM
Coach
@mastersrunr Thank you! See you on Saturday.
@mastersrunr
Thank you! See you on Saturday.
09/25/2018 2:16:50 PM
Coach
Good afternoon, I am receiving alert e-mails today that seem to be arriving late. I have not received the final list for the ROC teams and individuals. Has this been sent out already? Thanks, Coach Wikstrom Lakewood Ranch HS
Good afternoon,
I am receiving alert e-mails today that seem to be arriving late. I have not received the final list for the ROC teams and individuals. Has this been sent out already?

Thanks,

Coach Wikstrom
Lakewood Ranch HS
09/25/2018 2:49:12 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I have the same thing occurring. Just got messages about entries closing about 30 minutes ago. Two days late I am getting the emails. Had the same thing happen last weeks race. Not sure why there's a two day delay. However I do know the ROC list has been posted here. Just haven't seen the other races yet, which I am sure are coming soon! @jason ROC Updated List [url=http://fl.milesplit.com/articles/247841-updated-teams-and-individuals-flr19-race-of-champions]http://fl.milesplit.com/articles/247841-updated-teams-and-individuals-flr19-race-of-champions[/url]
I have the same thing occurring. Just got messages about entries closing about 30 minutes ago. Two days late I am getting the emails. Had the same thing happen last weeks race. Not sure why there's a two day delay. However I do know the ROC list has been posted here. Just haven't seen the other races yet, which I am sure are coming soon! @jason

ROC Updated List
http://fl.milesplit.com/articles/247841-updated-teams-and-individuals-flr19-race-of-champions
09/26/2018 9:59:29 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Orange Park has runner John Bear with a 16:19 5K time that I would like to get into the ROC. Any chance? Thanks, Doug Barrows, Orange Park
Orange Park has runner John Bear with a 16:19 5K time that I would like to get into the ROC. Any chance? Thanks, Doug Barrows, Orange Park
09/26/2018 10:42:55 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@JusPete Coach, I just sent you an email reference this. Thanks, Dale
@JusPete

Coach,

I just sent you an email reference this.

Thanks,

Dale
09/28/2018 8:53:48 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I received the ROC list and my team is not on there, can I please get some clarification? Coach Thomas Dunbar High School
I received the ROC list and my team is not on there, can I please get some clarification?

Coach Thomas
Dunbar High School

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.