Ever wonder which state was the best state in the nation for track? The data geeks at Milesplit will be answering that week-by-week in our Battle for State Supremacy Series.
Everyone loves a "what if scenario right? So, we took all the results from the week, merged them together and found out who really won the week. Check it out for yourself! If you want to be the best you have to beat the best.
This week produced a slew of great races across the state. With so many to pick from, we chose what we felt were the best of the best.
Next year, Hillsborough High School triple jumper Dwayne Lawson will be wholly focused on the game of football.
From Florida to Texas the state's best we're rocking out top performances! Check out all the coverage, race videos, interviews, photos, recaps, and results from the week!
Teri Bernhardt-Rodriguez was on-site at the UNF Spring Break Invitational and captured just shy of 700 photos of all the action including this one of the girls 200m dash.
Watch as Ponte Vedra senior and UNC signee Nicole Greene clears six feet for the third consecutive week and the fourth time in her high school career. Greene went 6'0 at the UNF Spring Break Invitational to equal her previous season best and US#2 mark set at Bob Hayes. Check out more videos and photos from this meet!
Darrell Laxton was back at it on day two to capture all the athletes and events at the 2015 FSU Relays. Check out over 600 awesome images and don't forget if you see yourself to make sure you tag yourself!
Prior to the girls' 1600 invitational run, the math suggested Pine Crest needed a win or a combination of high results to pass Tallahassee Lincoln for the 36th annual FSU Relays team win on Saturday.
The 2015 edition of the Texas Relays did not disappoint as another year producing plenty of nation's top times and marks over the 3 days at the University of Texas in Austin!
Watch as Sukhi Khosla leads five runners under 9:10 to clock US#5,6,7 and 9 times a the 2015 FSU Relays. Khosla's winning time of 9:03.57 is about four seconds off his meet record from last year.
Darrell Laxton was on-site at the 2015 FSU Relays and snapped over 300 photos of day one action!
With the only thing seemingly able to beat him being personal illness, Tallahassee Leon runner Sukhi Khosla took to Florida State's Mike Long Track with a crowd of desperate, high-quality runners ready to dethrone the king of distance.
See what the St. Thomas Aquinas girls 4x200m relay had to say after their US#1 1:36.10 performance at Texas Relays.
Albert Wieringa was on-site at the Karl Flammer Ford Invitational at Calvary Christian and snapped over 200 photos of all the action!
The top runners in the state of Florida will be in Tallahassee this weekend for the 2015 FSU Relays. The two-day event will feature both high school and college competition.
At Thursday's Lake-Sumter County Championships timing of a different sort proved to be everything.
Winter Park freshman Rafaella Gibbons is part of a star studded field of 3,200 and 1,600m runners at the 2015 FSU Relays. Gibbons, the 4A Cross Country Finals champion, ran 10:50.25 and 5:03.94 at last week's Metro Conference Championships. See our virtual meet for event by event and team predictions!
MileSplit is excited to announce our 2015 Indoor T&F All-American Girls Team presented by New Balance!
- Article Comment: Defeating Doubt
- 3 NEW LADY NASON LINE MEMBERS, 3 MORE MOVE UP AT THE FSU RELAYS!
- Stress Fracture
- Article Comment: Girls Week Top Ten Merge
- Article Comment: FSU Relays Day Two Recap: Lincoln Sweeps Team Titles
- 2015 Cross Country
- UCF Invitational 2015
- Where do you think home school students should be allowed to participate in athletics?
- Sarasota County MS Championship 2015
- Belen Tri Meet: Ferguson, Lourdes, Coral Park
- Bishop Snyder Last Chance Sprint/Field Meet
- Citrus County Middle School Track and Field Championships
- Last Chance Meet
- Leon County Middle School Meet #2
- Miami Southridge Tri-Meet
- Nature Coast Tech Tri Meet: Citrus & Hernando
- Oak Hall Mini Meet
- Palm Beach County Championship
- Rickards vs. East Gadsden Dual Meet
- Alexis Armstead to South Florida State College
- Sophia Clark to Florida Atlantic University
- Molly Bryan to Florida Atlantic University
- Brianna Rischar to University of South Florida
- Victoria Hoppe to University of Southern Mississippi
- Danielle Spence to Jacksonville University
- Savannah Walter to South Florida State College
- Josh McDowell to University of South Florida
- Jasmine Lee to University of Mobile
- Casey Brady to Florida Southern College