Bobcat Classic 2018 and UF football
06/14/2018 1:26:49 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Coaches, We are considering traveling up from Bradenton to the Bobcat Classic as a course preview for this fall's Class 1A Region 2 meet. However, given the UF football matchup at home against LSU that weekend, we are having trouble finding any accommodations on Friday night. Since we are relatively far out, we wanted to see if there's any chance the meet might run the previous weekend on Sat Sep 29 before we finalize our schedule. Thanks! J.B. Wolcott SSES cross country coach
Coaches, We are considering traveling up from Bradenton to the Bobcat Classic as a course preview for this fall's Class 1A Region 2 meet. However, given the UF football matchup at home against LSU that weekend, we are having trouble finding any accommodations on Friday night. Since we are relatively far out, we wanted to see if there's any chance the meet might run the previous weekend on Sat Sep 29 before we finalize our schedule.
Thanks!
J.B. Wolcott
SSES cross country coach
06/15/2018 8:32:12 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Coach, This is Ron Norris the former coach of Buchholz. I would try Ocala it,s about 35 minutes straight up I-75.The course is about 2 minuets off the interstate. Also,you might go ahead and secure your hotel for Thursday ,November 1 for Regions as UF host Homecoming that weekend.No schools are open on Friday including Santa Fe. Hope to see you in October.
Coach,
This is Ron Norris the former coach of Buchholz.
I would try Ocala it,s about 35 minutes straight up I-75.The course is about 2 minuets off the interstate.
Also,you might go ahead and secure your hotel for Thursday ,November 1 for Regions as UF host Homecoming that weekend.No schools are open on Friday including Santa Fe.
Hope to see you in October.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.