The tentative schedule for the 2019 FACA Track and Field Clinic, held at the Daytona Beach Hilton Oceanfront on January 10-12, is here.
The details you need to know:
- This clinic is for track and field coaches of any level -- to learn from excellent coaches and share ideas.
- From panels with championship coaches to examining common practices in sprints to understanding the teach and technique for discus, the FACA clinic has a range of discussions across all classifications, events, and disciplines.
- Here is the current agenda for the event this year: 2019 FACA Track & Field Clinic
- The Clinic is free for all FACA members.
- Here is the link to become a FACA member: Florida Athletic Coaches Association Membership Form
- January 10, 2019 - January 12, 2019
- Clinic is held at the Daytona Beach OceanFront Resort
- Rooms fill quick! Here is the link to book: Daytona Beach OceanFront Resort Hilton
- The FACA track and field clinic is an opportunity to learn and teach different techniques and training beliefs, so that you can take your knowledge back to your team to create and sustain an excellent program.
- Benefits with your FACA membership
- 2018 Track & Field Clinic Notes