Invitational Sponsors and Records: cache.milesplit.com/user_files/30321/171289/1-spar....
1. ENTRY must be submitted no later than Wednesday, February 20, 2019 by 12:00 P.M (noon) online
2. Include best times, heights and distances in meet competition on your online entry.
3. COACHES MEETING will be held at 9:00 A.M. on the day of the meet, February 23, 2019 center field. Traveling teams can pick up packets Fri Feb 22rd , 2-5pm on West side of Stadium in Concession area or upon arrival on Athletes side ( East side of Stadium) the day of event before Coaches meeting at 9 am-
Entry Fee: $100 per Boys Team & $100 per Girls Team
Checks or Money Orders made payable to Miami Southridge High School- Memo: Spartan Invitational Meet (NO PERSONAL CHECK - Cash is accepted). Receipt will be issued upon packet pickup prior to coaches meeting.
4. Spikes no longer than 1/8" will be permitted on our newly renovated rubber surface at our Southridge Stadium Track.
5. If an event doesn't have enough participants, it will be run as a Final.
6. Starting height for the pole vault will be 9'0"for boys, 6'0" for girls, the high jump 5'6" for boys, and 4'6" for the girls.
7. Coaches are requested to keep their athletes out of the track oval and/or off the football field. Bleachers will be available for coaches and their teams on the East side of stadium (opposite of press box). Additional space will be available adjacent to the team bleachers in the open field & soccer field area (rear of baseball field).
8. The 4x800 meter relay will be run as a Final at 9:30 A.M. on time.
9. Cut off marks will be established after the first flight in field events for measurement. First throw will be measured for each flight then the cutoff will be implemented for subsequent throws or jumps. Top Jumper and Throwers will compete I first flights according to marks entered.
At the completion of the below events the boys will follow the girls event and visa versa. Girls Pole Vault - Girls High Jump - Girls Long Jump - Girls Shot Put......Boys Triple Jump - Boys Discus.
10. Participants will be allowed four (4) jumps in the Long Jump and in the Triple. Participants will be allowed four (4) throws in the Discus and in the Shot Put.
11. Meet timed by of Mogo Timing.
12. Prior to intermission, the 1600m and 3200 non-invitational runners will be competing. This may be adjusted on site based on number of entries for 1600m at the close on Wednesday, February 20, 2019. COACH REMEMBER THAT YOU MUST ENTER THE MEET USING Fl.milesplit.com NO EXCEPTIONS
MEET UPDATE: BY REQUEST THE ADAPTIVE 800 AND 200 HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE SCHEDULE. THE 800 ADAPTIVE WILL OCCUR AFTER THE 800 and 200 ADAPTIVE WILL OCCUR AFTER THE 200 in the finals.
MEET TIME SHEET AND ORDER OF EVENTS SATURDAY, FEB 23, 2019
This time sheet will be adjusted based on final entries on Wed, Feb. 20, 2019@ noon to be as accurate for athlete warm up and check in as possible.
7:00 A.M. ALL GATES OPEN (IF NECESSARY ---ROLLING SCHEDULE---BOYS & GIRLS)
9:00 Coaches Meeting (All Coaches) - Bleachers - the Press Box side of the stadium
9:30 4x800 Meter Relay (Finals) Girls and Boys
9:30 Pole Vault - Trials and Finals - (North Area) Girls, Boys Long Jump, Girls Triple Jump & Girls Shot Put
This is estimated start time for the following events based on number of entries for per event -subject to change
9:30-9:45 Pole Vault - Trials and Finals - (North Area) Girls/Boys
Order of Events: Boys Triple Jump,Boys Discus /Girls Shot Put, Girls High Jump, Girls Long jump, Girls Pole vault
Girls Triple Jump, Girls Discus/ Boys Shot Put, Boys High Jump, Boys Long Jump, Boys Pole Vault
11:30am 100 Meter Hurdles - Girls 110 Meter High Hurdles - Boys
100 Meter Dash - Girls 100 Meter Dash - Boys
1600 Meter Run Girls - Final 1600 Meter Run Boys(non-invitational)
4x100 Meter Relay -Girls 4x100 Meter Relay - Boys
400 Meter Dash - Girls 400 Meter Dash - Boys
300 Meter Low Hurdles- Girls 300 Meter Intermediates Hurdles - Boys
200 Meter Dash Girls 200 Meter Dash Boys
3200 Meter Run Girls - Final 3200 Meter Run Boys - Final (non-invitational)
INTERMISSION - Presentation of Special Award - National Anthem
(Estimated Time for finals will be 60 min after last Prelim Event )
100Meter Hurdles Girls 110 Meter Hurdles Boys
100 Meter Dash Girls 100 Meter Dash - Boys
Invitational One Mile Run (1600 Meter Run) Girls Boys
4X100 Meter Relay Girls 4X100 Meter Relay Boys
400 Meter Dash Girls 400 Meter Dash Boys
300 Meter Low Hurdles Girls 300 Meter Intermediate Hurdles Boys
800 Meter Run Girls 800 Meter Run Boys -
200 Meter Dash Girls 200 Meter Dash Boys
3200 Meter Run - Girls 3200 Meter Run - Boys
4X400 (1600 m) Relay - Girls 4X400 (1600m) Relay - Boys
Championship Team- Runner-up Team 3rd Place Finishing Team-
Outstanding Girl & Boy
Best All Around Boy or Girl
Personalized Medals - Places 1st -3rd
Personalized Ribbons - places 4th -8th
IF YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS PLEASE USE THE CONTACT INFORMATION BELOW:
Jorge Vital, Athletic Director
Coach Erin McCray, Meet Director, Girls Head Track & Field Coach 786 382 7647
Miami Southridge Senior High School Miami , FL 33157 FAX - (305) 253-4456 OFFICE - (305) 238-6110 Ext 2265
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- No discussions yet. Be the first!