1A District 3 Championship
Thursday, October 29, 2020
* Bishop John Snyder High School (Host School)
* Christ's Church Academy
* Hilliard High School
* Providence School
* St. Johns Country Day School
* Trinity Christian Academy
* University Christian School
Course Location: New World Sports Complex, 13715 Lake Newman Street, Jacksonville, FL 32221
Parking: There is no charge for parking. Spectators may mark in the main parking lot, or along Lake Newman Street. Coaches may park in the main parking lot or along Secluded Road.
Admission Fee: Admission fee is $6.00 per spectator. The use of online ticketing is encouraged and is available through the link shown below. Payment at the gate will also be accepted. Exact change would be greatly appreciated, if paying at the gate.Coaches and Athletic Directors need to show an FHSAA card for admittance at no charge.
Club House, including restrooms, is off-limits. Portable toilets will be available for use by athletes and spectators.
Trainer will be on-site.
* Masks are required for all who enter the facility. Athletes may remove masks for warm-up, cool-down, and racing. Athletes are not required to wear masks to the starting line.
* Coaches are responsible for COVOD-19 screening of their athletes and staff.
* Coaches and Athletic Directors may obtain a wristband, allowing them to enter the team camp, the starting line area, and the finish line area.
* Team camps should be set up along the starting line area, first come first served. There is plenty of room for only 7 schools to set up their camps without any crowding.
* Spectators are requested to refrain from visiting team camps, and are expected to observe social distancing as they view the races.
Schedule of Events
* Course Opens/Packet Pick-up: 7:00 am
* Coaches Meeting: 7:45 am
* Girls Race: 8:15 am
* Boys Race: 9:00 am
* Awards available for pick-up: 10:00 am
* Trophy for 1st and 2nd place teams in each race
* Medals to top 15 runners in each race
This is the same course that was used for the New World Fall Spectacular, and it will also be used for the 1A Region 1 Championship Meet.
Timing by 1st Place Sports
Contact Information- Meet Directors
* Lou Turecky firstname.lastname@example.org
* Jack Frost email@example.com