Katie Caples
09/27/2017 10:24:23 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Father Lopez would like thank Coach Curran and Bishop Kinney for putting on a fabulous Katie Caples Invitational again! This meet is always top notch! Thanks for the wonderful hospitality from the staff at BK too. Looking forward to the meet next again! Coach O'Malley
Father Lopez would like thank Coach Curran and Bishop Kinney for putting on a fabulous Katie Caples Invitational again! This meet is always top notch! Thanks for the wonderful hospitality from the staff at BK too.

Looking forward to the meet next again!

Coach O'Malley
09/27/2017 11:51:30 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I have to agree it was a great race, at first I was kicking myself for driving 340 miles up there but once I arrived I realized it was worth it.
I have to agree it was a great race, at first I was kicking myself for driving 340 miles up there but once I arrived I realized it was worth it.
09/27/2017 12:28:52 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
The 340miles will always suck.. Well worth the trip when you can tow the line with Elite teams like Bolles, Satellite, Trinity Prep, Ponte Vedra and many more. The course was in great shape (even after all the rain). The coaching staff & volunteers put together a 1st class meet. Thanks! Alex
The 340miles will always suck.. Well worth the trip when you can tow the line with Elite teams like Bolles, Satellite, Trinity Prep, Ponte Vedra and many more. The course was in great shape (even after all the rain). The coaching staff & volunteers put together a 1st class meet. Thanks!

Alex
09/28/2017 7:06:51 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Thank you guys for the kind words. It is always great to get such positive feedback, and I am glad the long drive was worth it :). I have to add another big thanks to my school's Athletic Director, Mark Thorson, and our maintenance and ground crew. I don’t know of many AD’s that would be out setting up a cross country course, wielding a weed eater, or giving up most of their Saturday to work a race, but Mark made my life a lot easier by offering his help on Friday and Saturday. Our maintenance crew were the real heroes though. With the damage from the storm, and our school having to reschedule our homecoming football game to the night before Katie Caples, they were the ones most impacted by the extreme circumstances. I am incredibly impressed and grateful for the work that they did. In a week’s time they had the entire course looking amazing; cleaning up debris from the storm surge, cutting up downed trees and even building a new foot bridge over the ditch for our course. Kevin Curran
Thank you guys for the kind words. It is always great to get such positive feedback, and I am glad the long drive was worth it :).

I have to add another big thanks to my school's Athletic Director, Mark Thorson, and our maintenance and ground crew. I don't know of many AD's that would be out setting up a cross country course, wielding a weed eater, or giving up most of their Saturday to work a race, but Mark made my life a lot easier by offering his help on Friday and Saturday.

Our maintenance crew were the real heroes though. With the damage from the storm, and our school having to reschedule our homecoming football game to the night before Katie Caples, they were the ones most impacted by the extreme circumstances. I am incredibly impressed and grateful for the work that they did. In a week's time they had the entire course looking amazing; cleaning up debris from the storm surge, cutting up downed trees and even building a new foot bridge over the ditch for our course.

Kevin Curran

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.