flrunners.com Invitational 18 2017

• User
    marshall7282
    Hello - is there any place where I can find which high schools will be in which race (which are large vs small vs unseeded, etc.)?
  • User
    CoachMom2017
    @Cjohnson254 I'm shocked Lake Mary High School isn't listed; they have an extremely strong showing this year and are actually ahead of the SAC champs, Lake Brantley. Curious as to how the teams are chosen as well.
  • User
    PRO
    Hamilax
    Lake Mary was ahead of Lake Brantley due to LBs number one runner being out to injury. That said, Lake Mary isn't even signed up to run this race so hard for them to be in ROC.

Looks like there are some typos to be fixed and some teams actually choose to not run in ROC and instead say run on Friday.
  • User
    CoachMom2017
    @Hamilax Lake Mary's top runner just out ran LBHS's top runner by a minute (18:44 to 19:35) just this past weekend and the next three top runners for LMHS are only within seconds of LBHS's next top three runners. I'd say they're pretty much on the same level. So that's a bit harsh and rude of you to imply that's the reason LMHS was ahead. That being said, SAC will be super interesting this year.