Long meet
02/23/2016 10:30:28 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Planning on a big crowd, Floyd? Javelin @ 2AM. Thought you'd be more efficient than that.
Planning on a big crowd, Floyd? Javelin @ 2AM. Thought you'd be more efficient than that.
02/24/2016 2:11:22 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
With Jr. high division added we have a lot of throwers. Question is where to throw the javelin? Girls jav is on the football field but no way the varsity boys throw there. We are not allowed to paint sector line on the baseball field. So....we will use our jav runway on the high jump platform. I believe varsity jav will go before 2pm based on last years jh girls/boys disc numbers. As the schedule says we will throw the jav as soon as girls jh disc is done.
With Jr. high division added we have a lot of throwers. Question is where to throw the javelin? Girls jav is on the football field but no way the varsity boys throw there. We are not allowed to paint sector line on the baseball field. So....we will use our jav runway on the high jump platform. I believe varsity jav will go before 2pm based on last years jh girls/boys disc numbers. As the schedule says we will throw the jav as soon as girls jh disc is done.
02/24/2016 2:13:08 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
If everyone brings cans to support the food drive I promise to make the meet go faster tic.
If everyone brings cans to support the food drive I promise to make the meet go faster tic.
02/29/2016 9:44:44 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
We'll bring lots of cans. See you soon. Need any help with anything?
We'll bring lots of cans. See you soon. Need any help with anything?

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.