Medal
10/01/2018 10:06:26 AM
Coach
First of all, thanks for an amazing meet. My athletes loved it. When we got back to our school one of my athlete noticed that he got 12. We all saw on the screen that he got 22 so he didn't go the stage to get his medal. Is there a way he could receive his medal? I will send a postage if I have to. LOL! Thanks! You could email me at koquendo@somersetcanyons.com
First of all, thanks for an amazing meet. My athletes loved it. When we got back to our school one of my athlete noticed that he got 12. We all saw on the screen that he got 22 so he didn't go the stage to get his medal. Is there a way he could receive his medal? I will send a postage if I have to. LOL!

Thanks!

You could email me at koquendo@somersetcanyons.com
10/01/2018 5:32:52 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@cougarspeed I forwarded along this request to the meet management. We will see what can be done. I'm not sure who took home the leftover medals.
@cougarspeed I forwarded along this request to the meet management. We will see what can be done. I'm not sure who took home the leftover medals.
10/01/2018 5:46:02 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@cougarspeed I'm on the road at our HQ in Austin for a few days. Just talked to the event management crew. The medals are being shipped back here now. So they'll have them shortly. If you can email alexis.zeller@flosports.tv with your information and your athlete and race then we can work it out. Thanks!
@cougarspeed I'm on the road at our HQ in Austin for a few days. Just talked to the event management crew. The medals are being shipped back here now. So they'll have them shortly.

If you can email alexis.zeller@flosports.tv with your information and your athlete and race then we can work it out. Thanks!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.