flrunners.com registration question
08/09/2019 1:45:28 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
So, I just want to make sure I am reading this correctly. According to the registration information: "Registration ends at 11:59 PM on September 22, 2019. THERE WILL BE NO ADDITIONS OR CHANGES AFTER THAT. We want to thank you for registering for the flrunners.com Invitational 20 which promises to have some great races. You can pay by credit card only. After you enter, you'll be able to print an invoice and pay online." Just want to confirm from the flrunners people...NO school checks are allowed? Credit Card Only? Just trying to figure out how to do an entry fee request for my business department. Thanks, Erik
So, I just want to make sure I am reading this correctly. According to the registration information:

"Registration ends at 11:59 PM on September 22, 2019. THERE WILL BE NO ADDITIONS OR CHANGES AFTER THAT. We want to thank you for registering for the flrunners.com Invitational 20 which promises to have some great races. You can pay by credit card only. After you enter, you'll be able to print an invoice and pay online."

Just want to confirm from the flrunners people...NO school checks are allowed? Credit Card Only? Just trying to figure out how to do an entry fee request for my business department.

Thanks,
Erik
08/14/2019 10:14:29 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@erik (crikets)
@erik
(crikets)
08/14/2019 11:51:08 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@erik I was told had to pay by credit card- not at all convenient, but got it done
@erik

I was told had to pay by credit card- not at all convenient, but got it done
08/14/2019 11:53:30 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@Aholmes80 Thanks, just been wondering.
@Aholmes80

Thanks, just been wondering.
08/14/2019 2:25:11 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@erik we prefer you pay by CC if possible. If that is an issue you can email me directly at jessica@flosports.tv. We look forward to seeing you and your team in September.
@erik we prefer you pay by CC if possible. If that is an issue you can email me directly at jessica@flosports.tv. We look forward to seeing you and your team in September.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.