Holloway Park HS 5k B Course: 5th meet option if needed Friday, October 11: Feedback??
09/04/2019 12:06:41 PM
Coach
Coaches, Would love some feedback from you...the park is hosting TBCAL Championships Fri, October 11 so we figured to give the ability for any teams that need a 5th meet the shot to run that 5k Friday same afternoon around 3:45pm/4:00 (TBD). This should be prior to any county championships... Timing is free since on sight already...we would just ask for $50 max a team or $10 an individual runner. No awards, just getting a meet in if you need one! Please respond to this if you'd be interested...This race could also be an extra meet for those teams that decide to not go to Pre-state or somewhere not in local proximity. Contact I or Laura Frederickson for any questions or feedback also! Thanks. Ben Martucci: events@hollowaypark.org Laura Frederickson: lauraf4584@gmail.com
Coaches,

Would love some feedback from you...the park is hosting TBCAL Championships Fri, October 11 so we figured to give the ability for any teams that need a 5th meet the shot to run that 5k Friday same afternoon around 3:45pm/4:00 (TBD). This should be prior to any county championships... Timing is free since on sight already...we would just ask for $50 max a team or $10 an individual runner. No awards, just getting a meet in if you need one!

Please respond to this if you'd be interested...This race could also be an extra meet for those teams that decide to not go to Pre-state or somewhere not in local proximity.

Contact I or Laura Frederickson for any questions or feedback also! Thanks.
Ben Martucci: events@hollowaypark.org
Laura Frederickson: lauraf4584@gmail.com
09/06/2019 6:58:22 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I like this idea, but not sure how many others are seeing it. I just happened to run across it after posting my own topic/question. Can you keep me posted? I’d surely bring my team for the extra meet. JTimmerman Timmerman@newdimensionshs.com
I like this idea, but not sure how many others are seeing it. I just happened to run across it after posting my own topic/question. Can you keep me posted? I'd surely bring my team for the extra meet.

JTimmerman
Timmerman@newdimensionshs.com
09/06/2019 10:56:19 AM
Coach
@duclippers Absolutely...between Laura and I, we will keep every one posted. She has an email going out to the coaches that she can reach!
@duclippers
Absolutely...between Laura and I, we will keep every one posted. She has an email going out to the coaches that she can reach!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.