Wrong Registration
08/05/2020 10:04:02 AM
Coach
Hey Guys, I signed up the team and just saw that Polk was not included in the list of counties that would be included in this meet. Sorry about that, Kris
Hey Guys,
I signed up the team and just saw that Polk was not included in the list of counties that would be included in this meet.
Sorry about that,
Kris
08/05/2020 4:53:49 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@Krissmith Coach, I see no reason why Polk should not be included in the Bay Area Championship. It was probably an oversight going back a couple of years. Given this year of Covid restrictions I think we need to open up as many meet options as possible. I have changed the narrative to read "seven county area to include Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Polk, Hernando, Sarasota and Manatee". If you are still interested we would love to have you. I would also like to remind everyone of the fee structure for this meet. Team fees are $75 per gender ([b]$125 for unlimited runners in both genders[/b]). Unattached runners pay $20. For some reason when teams register they receive a notification of $100 for combined male and female entries.....this is incorrect!!
@Krissmith

Coach, I see no reason why Polk should not be included in the Bay Area Championship. It was probably an oversight going back a couple of years.
Given this year of Covid restrictions I think we need to open up as many meet options as possible. I have changed the narrative to read "seven county area to include Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Polk, Hernando, Sarasota and Manatee". If you are still interested we would love to have you.

I would also like to remind everyone of the fee structure for this meet.
Team fees are $75 per gender ($125 for unlimited runners in both genders). Unattached runners pay $20.

For some reason when teams register they receive a notification of $100 for combined male and female entries.....this is incorrect!!
08/05/2020 8:24:29 PM
Coach
@Strack Awesome! I will add it to our schedule. Thanks, Kris
@Strack
Awesome!
I will add it to our schedule.
Thanks,
Kris
08/09/2020 12:53:53 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@Strack The meet is configured for a $50 fee per gender in the division. I will fix it for you.
@Strack The meet is configured for a $50 fee per gender in the division. I will fix it for you.
08/09/2020 12:57:46 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@jason3 Thank you Jason.
@jason3
Thank you Jason.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.