WDW Cross Country Classic - Early Registration Rate Extended!
06/06/2012 9:58:18 AM
Coach
Coaches, Registration is looking great so far for the Walt Disney World Cross Country Classic. We have decided to extend our early registration rate through [b]June 22nd[/b]. Be sure to get your registration in by then to save $20 per team. We already have teams signed up from NJ, NY, GA, AL, DE, MA, CAN, FL, and more to follow. Feel free to call with any questions! Thanks! Matthew Hanson Sports Sales Manager Disney Cross Country 407-938-3803
Coaches,

Registration is looking great so far for the Walt Disney World Cross Country Classic. We have decided to extend our early registration rate through June 22nd. Be sure to get your registration in by then to save $20 per team.
We already have teams signed up from NJ, NY, GA, AL, DE, MA, CAN, FL, and more to follow.

Feel free to call with any questions!

Thanks!
Matthew Hanson
Sports Sales Manager
Disney Cross Country
407-938-3803
06/06/2012 1:04:43 PM
Coach
Matthew, Can we register our teams early but not list our runners yet? Last year, we registered early in June and listed our runners who "I thought" were going to be running in Oct. Even though I edited the entries during the season and before cut off, I still received Bibs for those early entry runners. Thanks, Laura Fredrickson Tampa Bay HEAT FLYRA
Matthew,
Can we register our teams early but not list our runners yet? Last year, we registered early in June and listed our runners who "I thought" were going to be running in Oct.
Even though I edited the entries during the season and before cut off, I still received Bibs for those early entry runners.
Thanks,
Laura Fredrickson
Tampa Bay HEAT
FLYRA
06/06/2012 5:03:13 PM
Coach
@LSFRED Hi Laura, Yes, you can go ahead and register your definites now and edit your roster later if you need to. You're also welcome to contact me once you have your roster finalized later in the year and I'll verify what we show on our side to be sure we don't have any of those extra entries still in there like last year. We look forward to the Tampa Bay HEAT joining us again! Thanks! Matthew
@LSFRED
Hi Laura,
Yes, you can go ahead and register your definites now and edit your roster later if you need to. You're also welcome to contact me once you have your roster finalized later in the year and I'll verify what we show on our side to be sure we don't have any of those extra entries still in there like last year.
We look forward to the Tampa Bay HEAT joining us again!
Thanks!
Matthew
06/06/2012 6:13:45 PM
Coach
@hansm013 Thanks! Our families look forward to it every year.
@hansm013
Thanks! Our families look forward to it every year.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.